Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old December 20th, 2015, 01:50 AM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Utah soundoff

It was a blast! Shoutout to everyone involved with running it, you guys did great! Yes, my only loss was scaperdude. It came down to Isamu and a couple warforged against a greenscale. I was gladly surprised with how well your build performed @scaperdude
Old December 20th, 2015, 06:17 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Glad to hear the tournament went so well, would have loved to be there! For consolation, I had a friend over and we played a 1v1 game of 500pt armies this afternoon on the map Whisper.

So, I'm up here in Rexburg, ID - not too unreasonable for Utah and Southern Idaho players - and I've got a large collection (enough up to 10 players). I've started a group of guys up here to play with, but a lot of them are still pretty new to the game. If any of you are willing to make the trip, I've love to get you involved in our games. We typically play every other Saturday @2pm and we have some great games. We always have food, and basically just make a day of it. Please post and let me know, and PM me if you wanna be on my email list where I send out all the info before each game day.

Also, I've been speaking with @Scaperedude and we hope to collaborate in the future for some more events throughout the coming year...any suggestions? We've got a game store up here, as well I'm sure other facilities anywhere between.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old December 20th, 2015, 11:14 AM

Id be up for it. I'm starting school in pocatello in January. If you guys wanted, I could find a place to do it there cause it's pretty much in the midle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
Glad to hear the tournament went so well, would have loved to be there! For consolation, I had a friend over and we played a 1v1 game of 500pt armies this afternoon on the map Whisper.

So, I'm up here in Rexburg, ID - not too unreasonable for Utah and Southern Idaho players - and I've got a large collection (enough up to 10 players). I've started a group of guys up here to play with, but a lot of them are still pretty new to the game. If any of you are willing to make the trip, I've love to get you involved in our games. We typically play every other Saturday @2pm and we have some great games. We always have food, and basically just make a day of it. Please post and let me know, and PM me if you wanna be on my email list where I send out all the info before each game day.

Also, I've been speaking with @Scaperedude and we hope to collaborate in the future for some more events throughout the coming year...any suggestions? We've got a game store up here, as well I'm sure other facilities anywhere between.
Old December 21st, 2015, 01:45 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
Id be up for it. I'm starting school in pocatello in January. If you guys wanted, I could find a place to do it there cause it's pretty much in the midle.
Quote:

That's be GREAT!! You're right, pocatello would be a little more reasonable and middle ground. Overall, people from Rexburg, Burley, and SL Utah would only have to drive 90-120min tops to get there.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 21st, 2015, 02:00 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sure miss making it down to Utah for NHSD. I am actually visiting family in Utah this week and am meeting up with Bangerange to play Heroscape on Wednesday.
@adoney -- I live in St. Anthony, just ten minutes north of you. We should get together some time. I have a huge Heroscape collection as well and really miss playing as much as I used too.
Old December 21st, 2015, 03:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dart48 View Post
Quote:

That's be GREAT!! You're right, pocatello would be a little more reasonable and middle ground. Overall, people from Rexburg, Burley, and SL Utah would only have to drive 90-120min tops to get there.
I don't have enough tiles and such myself, but if others would bring stuff for maps, I'd gladly host in the future. I'll look over some different locations and probably plan on something full scale in the spring.
Old December 21st, 2015, 11:48 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Pocatello, would be a great place as its only an hour or so north of me.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old December 21st, 2015, 02:10 PM

shmet Woo who?

Pocatello sounds like a great idea.

Icke skall jag frukta. Ty, fruktan är sinnedödaren. Fruktan är den lilla döden som bringar fullständig förintelse.
Old December 21st, 2015, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Sure miss making it down to Utah for NHSD. I am actually visiting family in Utah this week and am meeting up with Bangerange to play Heroscape on Wednesday.
@adoney -- I live in St. Anthony, just ten minutes north of you. We should get together some time. I have a huge Heroscape collection as well and really miss playing as much as I used too.
OH WOW!!! That's super exciting! Another local Heroscaper! haha That's what I'm talking about! So, I know this is short notice but we're having a game tomorrow (Tuesday) @1:00pm and we'd love to have you if you can make it! If you wanna PM me your email I can add you to the heroscaper email list, keep you updated on our games in the future and send you the details for tomorrow. We should definitely get together. I've also just started a YouTube channel and have been getting ready to start recording 1v1 games, custom terrain tutorials etc.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 21st, 2015, 04:46 PM

@dart48 sounds like most of us are in agreement that Pocatello sounds like a great idea. Let us know what you're able to find, and keep us posted on any details. And don't worry about tiles, I've got a really large collection, and if there's anything I lack, I'm sure other players will be able to provide the rest.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 21st, 2015, 04:50 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
OH WOW!!! That's super exciting! Another local Heroscaper! haha That's what I'm talking about! So, I know this is short notice but we're having a game tomorrow (Tuesday) @1:00pm and we'd love to have you if you can make it! If you wanna PM me your email I can add you to the heroscaper email list, keep you updated on our games in the future and send you the details for tomorrow. We should definitely get together. I've also just started a YouTube channel and have been getting ready to start recording 1v1 games, custom terrain tutorials etc.
oh wait @Tiranx ....haha...I just realized you said you were in Utah, so you won't be able to make the game tomorrow...that's all good. But we'll keep in touch.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old December 22nd, 2015, 12:04 AM

Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby! Scaperedude rolls all skulls baby!

I feel like the name of the thread need to be changed to the Utah/Idaho Soundoff

H E R O S C A P E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers