Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 17th, 2022, 05:26 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Public Exclusive 9 ; Part 2

Tiger Shark having the same cost as Uncle Sam and just starting with the stat line Sam is working towards renders him pretty irrelevant IMO.

You can fully boost Sam just by drafting the Spider-Bots for 30 points and making them Patriotic. But even then... meh.

Invulnerable is ok though.

If other Patriotic synergy comes out he'll immediately get a huge boost since he'll be adding basically anything to that web. But right now he's just a mediocre bruiser with no ties to anything.

--

Dredd is ok, but he's essentially just a one power card. He has a double explosion attack. The Criminal thing and the other SAs are basically meaningless 90% of the time.

Judge syngery gave him a decent boost and hes definitely usable in that faction.

--

Scarecrow could be an ok counterdraft for Yellow Lanterns against squads and such. In a blind format, I think I'd be picking the other 240 YL though.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 18th, 2022, 04:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I've played Uncle Sam a few times and think he's a pretty solid unit when you build an army around him. That stat line combined with the anti-whiff power can lead to a pretty good run. One of the best patriotic units is CA, so that 7/7 becomes 8/8 fairly often. He's just not a guy you can use in any old army. If he's not the focus of the army build, then he'll be underwhelming. I didn't keep an eye on the development of new Patriotic units and/or synergy when the GI Joe release was getting worked on, but now I wish I had. That faction seems like a good place to give him a new source of army builds.

----

On of my biggest C3G related regrets was my part in YL Scarecrow ended up with a SA of 2. I've lobbied unsuccessfully several times to update it back to an attack of 3 like it was initially envisioned and still think that would be a smart fix.
Old April 18th, 2022, 04:58 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Agreed with the Uncle Sam analysis. Decent beater that you have to work to get to the level of some other stuff at his cost, but the investment can pay off. Play with Cap.

2/B+

Brit-Cits make it pretty easy to get Judge Dredd's criminal boost. -1 defense isn't a huge deal, but it's handy to have that in your pocket against the acrobatic types out there, just as it's handy to have the extra unblockable special attack against Magical Defense types.

Dredd is mostly point and shoot, though, but definitely way more worth his cost now than pre-reeval.

3/B+

I tend to shy away from YL Scarecrow mostly for theme nerd reasons (he's not a true corps member the way someone like Lyssa is), but when I have snuck him in, he's seemed solid enough.

You're really only ever going to use his special attack against low defense Magical Defense type stuff or low defense squads. Other than that, you'll almost always want his beefed normal attack.

3/B-

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 20th, 2022, 12:04 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

Old April 20th, 2022, 12:14 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Unit Discussion - Wave 13 ; Booster 1 ; Part 1

Two pretty competitive monsters. These guys, put together, make a really strong backbone for a Legion army.
Old April 20th, 2022, 12:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Two competitive pretenders who've never won anything in competitive play and are overly-reliant on hitting D20s. Miss one timely Magnetic Throw Defense and you're going to have a bad day.

They're pretty high degree of difficulty as their boosts are competing for the same resources, but they do have competitive upside together. I just don't find them as consistent as you'd want in high-level competitive play.

Brainiac 2/B

Cosmic Boy 3/B+

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 20th, 2022, 12:34 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Two figures that I can say I've never used. Nothing against them, but I don't think I've ever played a Legionnaire team.
Old April 20th, 2022, 12:49 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
They're pretty high degree of difficulty as their boosts are competing for the same resources, but they do have competitive upside together. I just don't find them as consistent as you'd want in high-level competitive play.
For sure, forgot to mention that. I love using Cos in playtests, but I've started including his Magnetic Throw Defense use/success ratio when I do just cause he is so swingy - it can win a game for you. I think the reason I value him so highly is because MTD rarely ever loses a game for you as well. (Unless I'm playing him on TTS, natch.)
Old April 20th, 2022, 01:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cosmic Boy is one of those I have not seen played a lot but has always done well, that is very d20 dependent though.
Old April 20th, 2022, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
For sure, forgot to mention that. I love using Cos in playtests, but I've started including his Magnetic Throw Defense use/success ratio when I do just cause he is so swingy - it can win a game for you. I think the reason I value him so highly is because MTD rarely ever loses a game for you as well. (Unless I'm playing him on TTS, natch.)
My take is that he's *reliant* on MTD doing well to win, and it's not reliable.

Old April 20th, 2022, 09:53 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Shift

Brainiac 5 was really really good before the Sage combo was broken up. Now he's a solid piece in a Legionnaire build.

Cosmic boy is a solid lynchpin. You don't want to put him too close to the line of fire and if you do the legionnaires are really gonna tick. MDT not having a size restriction is really nice.

~Dysole, with her Legionnaire experience

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy