Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old March 23rd, 2009, 09:40 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: Update 03-21

I was wondering what you use to put your peices together soundwarp. Do you use glue, cement, the apoxy scuplt, or something else?

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old March 23rd, 2009, 11:49 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Update time again!

First up is Enforcer 241, Warden 816's right hand bot.. or bots. Enforcer 241 has an extra head so that he can scan the battlefield and take aim with his rifle simultaneously.

Made from: upper body of a Gladiatron, lower body of another Gladiatron, arms and gun from Warden 816, some plastic bits, and fix-it sculpt.

Next up is Etacron, Omnicron Air Support Unit. 'She' is based of off EVE from WALL-E.

Made from: upper body of Raelin(ROTV), gun and back panels from an Omnicron Sniper, a pen, plastic fork prong for the stand, and fix-it sculpt.

Next is the Marro Leech, a marro that has bonded with a swarm of parasitic leeches. The Leeches cling all over the marro's body, and have caused his hands and mouth to mutate into suckers that drain the life out of his victims.

Made from: Marro Drone, head from another Marro Drone, and fix-it sculpt.

Finally for today, Corporal Remington. A marine that was captured by Phil-Inda-Blank and experimented on. Phil injected him with Anubian Wolf DNA, just to see what would happen. This caused the Corporal to mutate into a hybrid Werewolf like creature. However, his mind was still intact and he used his new found strength to escape and rejoin Jandar's forces.

Made from: upper body of an Anubian wolf, lower body of an Airborne Elite, and fix-it sculpt.

Next update by Thursday.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 24th, 2009, 12:06 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by cba456 View Post
Where do you get all your "spare" figures? Is there a way to buy in bulk or do you just buy them at normal price? Thanks for your help, I'm new to customizing and these are amazing, so I figured you knew what you were doing.
I buy all my figures normally at Walmarts and such, though I did get lucky and find a lot of packs for 5 bucks a while back. As Fuzzie Fuzz mentioned, an original master set is a good starting point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SymphonyScaper
Excellent customs! I'll be looking forward to the next installment.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gold1
I was wondering what you use to put your peices together soundwarp. Do you use glue, cement, the apoxy scuplt, or something else?
Depends on the pieces being joined, most of the time super glue is the best way to go, but sometimes fix-it sculpt if the pieces need some space between each other. Looks like another topic for the Mod Blog, which should have it's first installment by Wednesday.

My Etsy Store
Old March 24th, 2009, 12:15 AM

cba456 Woo who?

Quote:
I buy all my figures normally at Walmarts and such, though I did get lucky and find a lot of packs for 5 bucks a while back. As Fuzzie Fuzz mentioned, an original master set is a good starting point.
Thanks, is HouseMouseGames a good place to buy that, or just buy the whole thing for the land?
Old March 24th, 2009, 12:35 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Soundwarp's Repaints and Mods: Update 03-23

Wow, awesome once again! My favorite is the Marro Leech, but it's pretty creepy.

I love how Phil is becoming a recurring villain.
Old March 24th, 2009, 02:12 AM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by cba456 View Post
Quote:
Thanks, is HouseMouseGames a good place to buy that, or just buy the whole thing for the land?
A lot of people have multiple master sets that they bought so they could build bigger maps and ended up with extra figs. I'd recommend buying an entire master set so that you'll have both. coolstuffinc.com
has a few of each master set left at 21.99. If you don't think you need anymore terrain though housemouse does have the figs only marked down low.
Old March 24th, 2009, 01:07 PM

SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker SymphonyScaper knows what's in an order marker

Very nice! My favorite out of those four would have to be Enforcer 241. After all, two heads are better than one!

Can't wait to see what else you create!

My collection: 4 RotV, 1 SotM, 2 BftU 1 Marvel, 1 TT, 1 VW, 2 TJ, 2 RttFF, 2 FotA, all expansions excluding exclusives, and every wave with almost x2 of all commons.
Old March 24th, 2009, 09:32 PM

Gold1 knows what's in an order marker Gold1 knows what's in an order marker

Thanks and great job on the new additions.
.....The marro leech guy is kinda creepy though. Good, but creepy. I like the Enforcer and the omnicron flier. Corporal Remmington is interesting, I'm assuming that Phil is going to be very busy, very soon.

Check out my fanfics.
Ceasefire
JointStoryThread
Old March 24th, 2009, 11:10 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz View Post
Wow, awesome once again! My favorite is the Marro Leech, but it's pretty creepy.
Quote:
.....The marro leech guy is kinda creepy though. Good, but creepy
Looks like mission accomplished then , the Leech is intended to be the Marro equivalent of the creepy type of enemy you find in video games. Every action game seems to have at least one, the flood from Halo, those robo-zombies in mass effect, that sort of thing.

Quote:
Very nice! My favorite out of those four would have to be Enforcer 241. After all, two heads are better than one!

Can't wait to see what else you create!
Thanks, oddly enough 241 isn't the only unusual headed prison guard robot I have planned.

Quote:
I'm assuming that Phil is going to be very busy, very soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
I love how Phil is becoming a recurring villain.
Yeah, Phil has become a sort of Deus Ex Machina for any of my customs that don't quite fit in with Heroscape fiction. Robot Orcs? A Marro did it. Werewolf Marine? A Marro did it. Cactus Banditos? You get the idea.

I really like Phil though, and I really like wacky science experiment customs, so there will definitely be more Phil creations a coming.

Thanks for the comments everybody

My Etsy Store
Old March 25th, 2009, 12:33 AM

Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby! Jandarforever rolls all skulls baby!

Etacron is INCREDIBLE. I'm just totally blown away by how you were able to take Raelin, and transform her into an Omnicron. The pen for the bottom was a particularly clever thing. I also like that Marro leech. Sweet! Great job, Soundwarp! I'll rep you as soon as I can.

It's not whether you win or lose. It's having the 4th Massachusetts Line that counts!
I see nothing, I hear nothing, and I know NOTHING!--Sgt. Shultz, Hogan's Heroes
My custom terrain
Old March 25th, 2009, 11:53 AM

Thatcher Woo who?

I am loving all of these marro customs you are really giving them an entire army to chose from and gives me ideas for my own customs I always check this site for more ideas! Great work really keep the updates coming
Old April 3rd, 2009, 11:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Hello everybody, I'm finally updating again. I'm sorry I'm so behind schedule, I've been sick for a while and haven't been able to get much done.

First up is a monk that achieved spiritual harmony with the universe. Now his body is made of pure chi that he can channel into his attacks. Currently he has no name.

Made from: upper body of the Silver Surfer, lower body of a Tagawa Samurai, and fix-it sculpt.

Next is an Elf Swordsman, he also doesn't have a name.

Made from: body of an Aubrien Archer, arms and right-hand sword from Emirroon, left hand from a Ninja of the Northern Wind, left-hand sword from Sir Gilbert, Sword Sheath from Sgt Drake SOTM, and fix-it sculpt.

Next is the Marro Acid-Drencher. A modified form of Marro Stinger, the Acid-Drencher has acidic fluid pumping through its body that it can shot out like a flamethrower.

Made from: a Marro Stinger, gun barrel from a Marro Warrior, tube from a Marro Drudge, plastic from a lead pencil, and fix-it sculpt.

Next is a Nagrub Hunter. Designed to act as trackers for Marro war parties, Nagrub Hunters have multiple eyes and sensors to detect enemies.

Made from: a Nagrub, Marro Stinger gun, Venom tongue, and fix-it sculpt.

Next is Warden 343, head of Security for the prison moon of Isadora. His head can act as a remote unit to observe prisoners, and he has a holo-projector on his arm to display information and coordinate security forces. He also has a laser mounted to his arm in case he needs to handle problems personally.

Made from: body of Warden 816, Iron Man's arms, transparent plastic from a blister pack, bit of a Marro Stinger gun for his laser, and fix-it sculpt.

Finally for today, Maureen the blind elven ranger. Maureen was blinded as a child by a malevolent Vampire that killed her family. She would have perished if not for her pet Falcon, Amberwing. Now the pair work together on the battle feild.

Made from: upper body of Jorhdawn, lower body of Moriko, bow from an arrow grut, left arm from a Nakita Agent, Falcon from Finn, quiver from Syvarris, and fix-it sculpt.

I should have another update sometime next week, along with the Modblog.

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions