Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:23 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Weapon X (Design Phase)

Lots of good discussion going on here, and I'm digging what I read. I may always be late to the party, but I always show up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Is the intent that he gets a wound only if he attacks and doesn't inflict any wounds?

Or is it that if he doesn't inflict any wounds on his turn, whether he attacked or not, he gets a wound?
Ya it's supposed be the second one, sorry it wasn't all that clear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
Design is looking good. Not sure why his defense is higher than regular Wolvie's though... Seems he'd probably be less likely to protect himself when newly experimented on, not more so.

Maybe give him 1 more attack or 1 more move (or both)? Could really help him since he needs to engage and shred badguys or his healing will overload.
Always good to hear from ya Margloth! He would surely be less likely to defend himself. However I have his defense one higher than Wolverine, since he has a big helmet and battery packs strapped to his body, kinda like armor. I also figured he would need some extra defense since he started out wounded.

I also originally had his move at 4, since he now has on all that heavy stuff, and heavy Adamantium bones. I changed my mind and increased it back up to 5. Since his adrenaline is likely flowing from all the pain/rage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
A slight tweak on TB's wording, I think it's is a bit more thematic and provides more incentive to always attack with him as well as being much cleaner.

Quote:
FRESH ADAMANTIUM INJECTION
Start the game with 3 Wound Markers on this card. Weapon X must attack one additional time with his normal attack for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible. After taking a turn with Weapon X, if he did not inflict any wounds this turn, place a Wound Marker on this card.
This will make it so that the longer he resists attacking, the worse the pain gets and the worse his urge to attack gets.
I like it! That is what I was trying to get across. Good work and thanks TB and Karat! Should it happen at the same time as he heals with Factor X though? It would be the controlling players choice and you would always him heal first. I need to sleep on that one. What are your guys thoughts on this? I'm leaning towards players choice, and thus he can't destroy himself.

What do you think about his move/defense values?

I could see lowering his defense to the same as Wolverine. The weapon plus facility did switch to using smaller batteries at one point. His helmet would surely be the first thing that he rips off, when he breaks free from their control. I think he will need that extra defense though, and I'm thinking it fits thematically for him to have it.

I could see his move being 4 (heavier bones and equipment) 5 (his pain/rage and that compensates for the heavy) or 6 (his pain/rage and that overcompensates for the heavy) I like 5 myself.

C3G team building links.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:27 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I'm fine with player's choice on the timing of the wound to keep him from destroying himself.

I favor 5 move and 4 defense. Thematically, I think he'd be in less of an aware state of mind, which would wash any advantage gained by the equipment.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 12:29 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I agree. 5 Move and 4 Defense is fine, it doesn't need to be any higher.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old February 2nd, 2013, 04:58 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Here is the updated design that we are at so far.

NAME = WEAPON X

SECRET IDENTITY = JAMES HOWLETT

SPECIES = MUTANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SAVAGE
PERSONALITY = FEROCIOUS
SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 4

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 230

Start the game with 3 Wound Markers on this card. Weapon X must attack one additional time with his normal attack for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible. After taking a turn with Weapon X, if he did not inflict any wounds with his normal attack this turn, place a Wound Marker on this card.

ADAMANTIUM CLAWS
Figures subtract 2 from their defense when attacked by Weapon X.

HEALING FACTOR X

After taking a turn with Weapon X remove one Wound Marker from this card. At the end of the Round if you reveal, your X Order Marker on any Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power remove one Wound Marker from each Army Card you control with the Healing Factor X special power.

I added the with his normal attack condition to his Fresh Adamantium Injection, in case he gets a wounding glyph or something similar. Lowered his defense to 4 as well.

C3G team building links.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 05:19 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Though I wonder if the second sentence of the first power shouldn't specify something like "When taking a turn with Weapon X" so you don't think you're required to put OMs on him and take turns with him or anything.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 2nd, 2013, 05:37 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Good call, How's this look?

Start the game with 3 Wound Markers on this card. When taking a turn with Weapon X. He must attack one additional time with his normal attack for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible. After taking a turn with Weapon X, if he did not inflict any wounds with his normal attack this turn, place a Wound Marker on this card.

C3G team building links.
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:17 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post

Start the game with 3 Wound Markers on this card. When taking a turn with Weapon X, He must attack one additional time with his normal attack for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible. After taking a turn with Weapon X, if he did not inflict any wounds with his normal attack this turn, place a Wound Marker on this card.
Period at the end should be a comma.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old February 2nd, 2013, 06:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Eyed Jedi View Post

Start the game with 3 Wound Markers on this card. When taking a turn with Weapon X. He must attack one additional time with his normal attack for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible. After taking a turn with Weapon X, if he did not inflict any wounds with his normal attack this turn, place a Wound Marker on this card.
Not sure if that's really needed due to the beginning of the last line where it states After taking a turn..., and because nowhere in it does it specify that you must reveal an OM to use Fresh Adamantium Injection. I mean heck, Beserker Rage doesn't need it, so why does this one? If it is needed though, it should be: When taking a turn with Weapon X, he.....

'd by spidey
Old February 3rd, 2013, 12:30 AM

And that "he" should no longer be capitalized once it's after the comma instead of the period.

But, yeah, otherwise that's looking good!

Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:37 AM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Thanks for the punctuation help.

Start the game with 3 Wound Markers on this card. When taking a turn with Weapon X, he must attack one additional time with his normal attack for each Wound Marker on this card, if possible. After taking a turn with Weapon X, if he did not inflict any wounds with his normal attack this turn, place a Wound Marker on this card.

C3G team building links.
Old February 3rd, 2013, 01:42 AM

Lookin' good!

Old February 3rd, 2013, 05:56 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library