Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 11th, 2020, 12:25 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Rogue One is my favorite Star Wars movie and yes @TREX , I can't wait to get Cassian and K2SO for Legion as well.

After that, it's the original trilogy, then Star Wars Rebels animate series and the Han Solo movie.

Then the prequels, Clone Wars animated series and the newer trilogy round out the bottom. Where I have no interest in seeing them again, though I haven't seen the last Skywalker movie for lack of interest, nor have I gotten very far in the Clone Wars series as it was boring and childish compared to Star Wars Rebels.
Rogue One was my favorite, as well.

I have deeply mixed feelings about A New Hope - it offered something really different, and transformed Hollywood, though not for the better - but the rest of them fall unremarkably somewhere in the range of big budget and weak (Phantom Menace) to big budget and pretty good (Empire Strikes Back). IMHO.

Heresy, I know.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies