Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

View Poll Results: Coloring/Activity Book Project: Worth pursuing?
Yeah - Go for it! 74 97.37%
Nah - What's wrong with you? 2 2.63%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old August 28th, 2010, 08:18 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Coloring & Activity Book

"LATERDUDE" happened almost by accident. It was just too good to pass up.

I think there might be a problem (or two) with this last puzzle. If I remember correctly, I came across an error when I tried to solve it before. I believe the problem occurred because when building the jumble, I couldn't read my own handwriting and mistook one letter for another. Sorry, fellas.
Old September 30th, 2010, 08:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

@AliasQTip Great stuff, did you ever combine these as a book?

If not do you have all the separate links in one thread somewhere? So I can grab these for my kids or do I have do I just trawl through the thread? If so how many pages are there (so I don't miss any )?

Cheers
Old October 1st, 2010, 11:17 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

You'll have to trawl the thread. That's what I did. I combined his pages with Lamaclown's book. My 6 yr old loves it.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old October 2nd, 2010, 08:13 AM

AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla AliasQTip is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No trawling necessary, I've updated the first post to include this list. I'm not sure when (or if) I'll compile them in to a booklet. Enjoy.

Index of Coloring/Activity Pages:

Find the Clone Activity

Grimnak Coloring Page

Crossword Puzzle Activity

Sgt. Drake Coloring Page

CoinScape Battle Grid Activity (Low Res)

CoinScape Rules
Spoiler Alert!

Battlefield Scramble Activity
Old October 2nd, 2010, 04:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Thanx AliasQTip.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction