Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 10th, 2014, 03:19 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Top 10 C3G Armies

All the quick links in the OP link to the 400-point armies page.
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:02 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
All the quick links in the OP link to the 400-point armies page.
Fixed.
Old January 10th, 2014, 06:35 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'll try to get more grades done up for this.
Old January 13th, 2014, 11:04 AM

Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker Freezinpee knows what's in an order marker

For the army green piece, it shows Hal Jordan and two mech green constructs. But the card is listed as a unique hero. Impossible to have two?
Old January 15th, 2014, 05:34 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Is the intention here to just rate the linked armies? Or should we point out and rate armies that we've seen played (for instance, the plethora of 1200 point armies in SLH Season 3)? Or even point out other interesting/thematic/strong armies?
Old January 15th, 2014, 05:54 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think it'd be great for folks to rate them in two categories:

1. Competitiveness
2. New player friendly/playability

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2014, 08:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezinpee View Post
For the army green piece, it shows Hal Jordan and two mech green constructs. But the card is listed as a unique hero. Impossible to have two?
Thought I posted about this but it seems to be missing...just replace one of the Mechs with Helicopter Gunship since Green Piece was just short anyway...

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 15th, 2014, 08:56 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
Is the intention here to just rate the linked armies? Or should we point out and rate armies that we've seen played (for instance, the plethora of 1200 point armies in SLH Season 3)? Or even point out other interesting/thematic/strong armies?
If it is not an army that is not linked then add it to the other thread for the Draft Cards and then you can do a write up here for ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think it'd be great for folks to rate them in two categories:

1. Competitiveness
2. New player friendly/playability
That would be wonderful.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 16th, 2014, 04:34 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
If it is not an army that is not linked then add it to the other thread for the Draft Cards and then you can do a write up here for ratings.
Exactly.
Old January 16th, 2014, 05:42 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
There were 40 different 1200 point armies used in Season 3 of SLH. 37 if you don't count the three that had Puppet Master. Here are the (non-PM) ones that I had experience playing with or against:

Invisible Lava Tossers
Magneto (310), Deadpool, Sage, Magma, Blob, Mastermind
Competitiveness:
New player friendly/playability:

In a standard format on most C3G maps, when played correctly, this army is nearly unbeatable if the opponent's army is not unusually well-suited to counter it. The ability to make the army invisible to most range using Mastermind, lock down opponent's units with Blob, lay down molten lava with Magma, and toss opponents into the lava with Magneto is just ridiculous.

However, setting up and using this army correctly can be a challenge. Definitely not recommended for new players (or old ones, either, unless you're letting your opponent counter-draft against it.)

Quote:
Aliens, Noble and Tyrannosauroid
Superman (II), Silver Surfer (C3G), Satanus
Competitiveness:
Three really strong heroes. No bad place to put an Order Marker.

Quote:
Justice Avengers
Batman (II), Flash (Allen), Spider-Man (C3G), Thor, Skull Infiltrator x2
Competitiveness:
Similar to the army above, this is an unconnected bunch of heroes that can all do good stuff. Which ones you use when is a little more important here, though, and you do have to make decisions on those Utility Glyphs.

Quote:
Monster Mash
Vampire Minions x3, Frankenstein, Abomination (C3G), Morbius
Competitiveness:
Frankenstein bonding can be tricky, but all three heroes are nice and beefy.

Quote:
Sinestro Corps
Yellow Lantern (Arkillo), Yellow Lantern (Thaal Sinestro), Sinestro Corps Soldier x5, Skrull Infiltrator x1
Competitiveness:
This one takes some patience to play well, I think.

Last edited by dok; January 16th, 2014 at 07:29 PM.
Old January 16th, 2014, 09:48 PM
A Man of Taste

Now that was a useful post...thanks Dok

Old January 16th, 2014, 09:51 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Aliens, Noble and Tyrannosauroid
Superman (II), Silver Surfer (C3G), Satanus
Competitiveness:
Three really strong heroes. No bad place to put an Order Marker.

Quote:
Justice Avengers
Batman (II), Flash (Allen), Spider-Man (C3G), Thor, Skull Infiltrator x2
Competitiveness:
Similar to the army above, this is an unconnected bunch of heroes that can all do good stuff. Which ones you use when is a little more important here, though, and you do have to make decisions on those Utility Glyphs.
I actually built fairly good armies for that season then!

Then I used Spider-Man to trash the first army single-handidly that you decided to run, dok.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy