Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

View Poll Results: When did you start playing 'scape?
2004 5 10.87%
2005 5 10.87%
2006 8 17.39%
2007 5 10.87%
2008 3 6.52%
2009 7 15.22%
2010 5 10.87%
Post-Discontinuation 8 17.39%
Voters: 46. You may not vote on this poll

Old January 7th, 2014, 06:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Codex Community Poll: Issue #2

He did in fact. I don't believe Xorlof was ever a Mod (unless I'm misremembering). He did have the tech skills we sorely needed when we asked him to hop on as Admin, though!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 7th, 2014, 06:18 PM

betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby! betawolf36 rolls all skulls baby!

I saw the first commercials in 2004.
Got my first master set in 2005.
Discovered this site in 2007, the same time I got swarm of the marro. I lurked for awhile.
Got all of the terrain expansions, except Marvel, in 2008
Got more into the game and tried to get as many booster packs as I could in 2009 (D&D Mostly).
Joined in 2010 the minute if discovered it was discontinued.
Old January 9th, 2014, 07:35 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Just a friendly
Old January 10th, 2014, 07:27 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Another . Sorry fellas, but with a lot of choices we need a lot of responses to make the data at least partly representative of the whole.
Old January 11th, 2014, 08:57 PM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I first saw it on Wal-Mart shelves in 2004, but was reluctant to get into another game that looked like it could be as cash-hungry as a CCG. A month or so later, my bud Ewok Esenwein brought over RotV, and the rest is history.

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old January 12th, 2014, 08:39 PM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Well I first played it in 2006, and loved the game. But I wasn't really at an age where I could go out and drop 50$ on a board game. I got into the game again 3 years later, and I would qualify that as the moment when I really started playing.

At that point, though, I had just borrowed (permanently) the game from a friend who didn't ever use it, so I just played that for a while. I bought SotM in 2011 and then bought a couple of expansions (D&D) after that while they were still available in gaming stores and those were the first sets that I actually got myself.
Old January 14th, 2014, 08:15 PM
Bugger

6 days left to vote! Let's try and get more responses than last issue's poll.
Old January 15th, 2014, 08:27 AM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Well if everyone else gets to describe there HS story...

Got into HS in 2006, my eldest brother got it for his birthday, but he has since ceased to enjoy Heroscape.

I think then my dad introduced Kinseth to the game, who then found this site. We attended Saratoga Suggest, and after that my dad made an account here.

Fast forward to 2012 and I got my account (although I had already been lurking for a number of years by then) and now, here I am.
Old January 15th, 2014, 01:35 PM

Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby! Anonymous rolls all skulls baby!

I probably played it first in late 2005 at a friend's house. As soon as I played it, I knew I had to get it. So I saved up my 40 dollars, which was a lot at my age, and I got RotV. I along with my brother proceeded to buy a bunch of it throughout junior high and high school. My brother eventually tired of it and sold all of his to me. I now have a complete collection except for Agent Skahen and Master Win Chiu Woo. I lurked quite a bit on this site probably starting around 2006, downloading maps and stuff. I didn't actually register until later when I needed to ask a rules question. So, I've been essentially lurking on HS since probably 2006, and I still love this game, even though I don't get to play it as often as I used to.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:00 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Need more votes...
Old January 22nd, 2014, 08:04 PM
Bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
Need more votes...
Agreed, but it's too late. I posted this when I thought we'd be publishing monthly, so the polling was set to close two days ago. Can't go back and change it.
Old January 22nd, 2014, 10:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Well, this is interesting to try to remember....

I first played 'Scape with two of my buddies, one of whom isn't on the site and one of whom is Knight of Scape who still is on the CoN forums a lot. So in 2009 (I think) I grabbed an RoTV off eBay for my brother's birthday.

Since then, I have acquired 2 more BftU, another RoTV, a Marvel, a Forest, a Castle, and have made myself a TJ and a VW.

I joined the site in early 2012 for a map contest after lurking for a long time. I loved theorizing about the C3V and SoV units, and started to get involved there a little bit. I created a customs thread, and have a unit under review in the SoV. I received an invitation to apply to be an SoV Judge in late 2012, and I lucked out. The C3V and SoV are real cool cats to work with.

I recently also created a map thread and have two maps under review in the BoV.

Last edited by superfrog; January 22nd, 2014 at 10:55 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online