Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 1st, 2023, 10:16 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Midwest Melee III (Omaha) Nov 11th

Date: Nov 11th, 2023.

Council Bluffs, IA
PM @Garenex for directions

Start time:
9:30 check in
10:00 am start time
Lunch - Mrs. Garenex is taking care of us all

Format:
Stack the Tax (Restricted List)
490 points total
20 figures
55 minute rounds
No customs/Marvel.

Stack the Tax - For every (same) common or uncommon card that you use in addition to your first (which is tax free) you have to pay a tax to add that card. The tax is +20 points per card for the 2nd card, +40 points per card for the 3rd card, +80 points per card for the 4th card. For example Knights of Weston x 1 = 70. Knights of Weston x 2 = 70 + tax (20) = 90 x 2 = 180. Knights of Weston x 3 = 70 + tax (40) = 110 x 3 = 330, etc.

For the restricted list you can't have more than one of the following cards / units in your army. For example if you have 3 squads of 4th Mass (remember that would cost you 330 points) you cannot also have Krav Agents because that would be 2 things from the restricted list. If the card is a common card on the restricted list, you are allowed to have multiple copies of them.

The restricted list is as follows:
Deathreavers
4th Massachusetts Line
10th Regiment of Foot
Blastatrons
Krav Maga Agents
Marro Warriors
Raelin (1.0)
Sir Gilbert
Marcus Decimus Gallus
Grimnak
Mogrimm Forgehammer
Cyprien Esenwein
Fen Hydra
Krug
Mimring
Nerak
Major Q9
Niflheim
Braxas
Major Q10
Kaemon Awa
Me-Burq-Sa

Attendees:
Matthias + 3 (ish)
Justin + 2
Garenex + 3
Ryguy
Julie?

Maps:
Aug 2nd by Bigga (Garenex)
Ascension by Flash (Garenex)
Blackberry by Superfrog (Garenex)
Canary by Superfrog (Matthias)
Marrden Shrine by Gamebear (Garenex)
Trodden Path by Shurrig (Garenex)
Cold Relief by Gamebear (Matthias)
Hide and Seek by Gamebear (Matthias)
Mystery map 1 (Matthias)
Mystery map 2 (Matthias)

Please post or private message me if you are attending.
Also please ask any questions you may have!

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; November 9th, 2023 at 07:46 PM.
Old September 10th, 2023, 09:12 PM

ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness ryguy266 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Midwest Melee III (Omaha) Nov 11th

I plan to be there, possibly bringing Julie.
Old October 10th, 2023, 10:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Are you planning on running pairings etc through Heroscape.org? or at least the Tournament Director software?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 11th, 2023, 12:56 PM

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!

No. Not needed.

Old October 15th, 2023, 03:10 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Put me down for a tentative plus 3.

OG Heroscape collection completed on 6/21/2016!

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old October 19th, 2023, 06:24 PM

Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Garenex wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Also, my wife will bring something TBD for lunch again. I'll post once she decides so people can make other plans if necessary.

The new collection begins...again...hopefully...at some point...maybe...CMON Renegade!
Old October 19th, 2023, 06:36 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I was planning on coming with a +1 but unfortunately I had some other things come up that will impede my ability to attend. I was looking forward to this as I felt pretty confident about my army. I'll be curious to see the armies/standing posted after the event.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old October 26th, 2023, 12:32 PM

I've updated the map pool.

I will also be bringing something (Heroscape related) to show off and demo to the attendees. It's a project that a few of us have been working on. I'm hoping to get some feedback from you guys about it there.

Last edited by Matthias Maccabeus; October 26th, 2023 at 02:17 PM.
Old October 26th, 2023, 03:30 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, thanks for including Trodden Path! Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it
Old October 27th, 2023, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
I was planning on coming with a +1 but unfortunately I had some other things come up that will impede my ability to attend. I was looking forward to this as I felt pretty confident about my army. I'll be curious to see the armies/standing posted after the event.

Sorry you can't make it! I'm also very curious to see what the armies end up being. I've done some building, but haven't solidified anything yet.

Once it's over, you should post what your army was going to be.

Last edited by Garenex; October 29th, 2023 at 01:44 PM.
Old October 29th, 2023, 01:46 PM

Main thing for lunch will be chili and sides (cheese, crackers and sour cream). People can feel free to add anything to get it, if they want.

Old November 9th, 2023, 12:40 PM

We have a change of location for this Saturday. We will be playing at Garenex’s Heroscape Garage of Power. PM Garenex if you need the address.

I do believe I or Garenex have contacted everyone on the list. We’ve had a few people drop last minute so we’re changing to a smaller venue. Should still be a great time!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events