Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 23rd, 2018, 02:04 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Utah Monthlies 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by UtahScott View Post
Not attending on the 29th, it's a family birthday.

When would NHSD be in October, do you have a date yet?
We'll miss you, but family definitely comes first. October we're looking at the 27th -- we're thinking that's far enough away from Halloween that it shouldn't be a big deal. However, it's always good to know if that will affect attendance, so if you (or anyone) wouldn't be able to make that week but could the week before, let us know (sooner than later) and we'll see how big of a wave would be caused by a date shift.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Same reason I cant make this one. Its my kids birthday. However, Me, Biggabullfrog, True, Melodious, and 2 of my brothers had a mini tournament in Logan with this format today and it was a super good time. My one brothers firestorm with kurrock and 12 fire elementals won it. Super fun format. I sent 20 crystals with Bigga to use for the tourney next week I cant make and I want to donate 3 sets of 2 of them to your prize table. Get stoked for some fun. Thanks for hosting us Bigga. All had a good time.
It was a great time! For anyone interested, our mini-tournament listings were:

1st - Justin - Kurrok, Fire Elementals x12
2nd - TrueMurray - Havech Eradicators x6
3rd - John - Death Chasers x4, Me-Burq-Sa, Ogre Warhulk, Ogre Pulverizer, Isamu, Otonashi
4th - TREX - Major Q9, Blastatrons x2, Gladiatrons x3
5th - Lt. Col. Melodias Munches - Gorillitroopers x2, Laglor, Zaeus, Raelin
6th - BiggaBullfrog - Zombies of Morindan x7, Zombie Hulk x2

Don't worry about me underperforming here -- that was just my fun army for yesterday. I've got something even better prepared for Saturday!

Thanks for showing up with your brothers, TREX! And thanks for an awesome tourney format! I'm super excited for this Saturday and can't wait to see what other armies people bring. Are you going to go for a turn 1 win with lucky Airborne? Or play tower defense with Gorillitroopers like Munches did yesterday? I hope everyone is getting pumped!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; September 23rd, 2018 at 02:04 PM. Reason: There are way too many cool armies that fit in at 540
Old September 25th, 2018, 05:09 PM

Uklabokalala Woo who?

I know this is kinda late, but I'm almost 100% sure I can come this month
Old September 25th, 2018, 07:14 PM

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uklabokalala View Post
I know this is kinda late, but I'm almost 100% sure I can come this month
It's never too late! We're looking forward to seeing you!

10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old September 27th, 2018, 02:52 AM

Warband is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sorry for the late response life has been crazy as of late, I will be able to make it though.
Old September 27th, 2018, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warband View Post
Sorry for the late response life has been crazy as of late, I will be able to make it though.
Awesome! It will be great to have you!

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 28th, 2018, 11:37 PM

Isak is surprisingly tart

I know it's last minute but does anybody have a Zetacron? I'm debating a build with him.

Also, are there any maps that still need making?
Old September 28th, 2018, 11:46 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

Also, last minute, does anyone have Blade Gruts that I can borrow?
Old September 29th, 2018, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isak View Post
I know it's last minute but does anybody have a Zetacron? I'm debating a build with him.

Also, are there any maps that still need making?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
Also, last minute, does anyone have Blade Gruts that I can borrow?
Maps are all taken care of, thanks!

I don't have my collection with me so don't have any figures, but @Leaf_It might have some of those for you guys.

10 Points Under Videos

Old September 29th, 2018, 11:46 AM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

I can bring the Blade Gruts, how many do you need?

I'll have to pass on bringing Zetacron. Sorry.
Old September 29th, 2018, 08:49 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Hey everyone, I supplied the Glyphs for this tournament, and I'm missing 1 Wannok glyph. If you brought a map, and happen to have an extra Wannok glyph, let me know.
Old September 29th, 2018, 10:19 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Hey - just throwing it out there that I also can't attend the 27th, but I could make the 20th for October. Seems like there was some talk of maybe doing it a week earlier than normal.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old September 30th, 2018, 09:07 PM

Thanks everyone who showed up yesterday! It was a great time with a cool new format and tons of swingy and exciting games! (and a huge thanks to @TREX for the idea!) Standings are posted here, and start getting excited for next month! (details to be posted within the next couple days)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Hey - just throwing it out there that I also can't attend the 27th, but I could make the 20th for October. Seems like there was some talk of maybe doing it a week earlier than normal.
Aw, that's a bummer -- we really missed you yesterday. I'm open to the option of changing the date, but would need to hear from more people before I committed to it, and will otherwise have to default to keeping it the same (for simplicity, for those who don't check the site super often, for those who get work off far in advance, etc.).

I'll give it a couple days before I post the details to determine the date. If anybody wants to chime in on the discussion, please do so since it will be better to determine sooner than later.

10 Points Under Videos

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events