Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Old June 7th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Custom Marro Card Contest!

Welcome to First Hippo-Bane Customs Contest!

Obfusatedhippo and the talented painting skills of Orgsbane are teaming up and we’re hoping to put the creative minds of our fellow-Scapers to work to develop a new custom idea for our repainted Abomination.

The initial concept there is for a new Marro Hero. Could be a Unique or Uncommon Hero, and as to whether he (it) is a Warlord, Hivelord, Warwitch, or something new – well, we’re leaving that up to you.

You can use this thread to suggest a Name, Stats and Special Powers for this figure. (If you can make a card that would be great, but we'll consider submissions without.)

‘Hippo and Orgsbane will nominate the Top 6 submissions and then we’ll put it to a Heroscapers vote. The Top Vote winner will receive their choice of a Repainted Abomination or a $10 Auggies gift card. Runner up will receive a $10 Auggies card.

We’ll take submissions until June 28th, and then have the voting the first week of July.

Thank you! and we look forward to your ideas!!

~ obfuscatedhippo

Last edited by orgsbane; June 10th, 2013 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Permission was granted by LilNewbie.
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:21 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom Marro Card Contest!

(Tilts head sideways)
That's an awesome repaint! If you hadn't told me, I would never have guessed!

What will the criteria for judging be? I'm assuming you want it to be fun and balanced...

Thank You for opening this up for people who can't make cards. (Like me) I will have to think about entering this one.
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:38 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

I will echo Orgsbane .. we want fun and balanced, a new Marro that is playable. The goal is to add to our existing pool of figures and have other players feel that the custom fits in well with Classic and c3v style units.

And maybe if folks have an Abomination sitting on the shelf, they can dust him off and get him into a game.

Ultimately it will come down to a Popular Vote (Poll) on Heroscapers.

*Kai

Last edited by obfuscatedhippo; June 7th, 2013 at 03:22 PM.
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeaahhh. I didn't notice that they were sideways. Whoops.

Thanks Though really, obfusicatedhippo deserves some credit for thinking it up. I know I never would have!

Yup! As fun and balanced a possible!
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Wow, great looking repaint. I'll be coming up with something for sure. When's the deadline for entries?

Last edited by Arch-vile; June 7th, 2013 at 01:02 PM. Reason: I didn't read the OP, shame on me.
Old June 7th, 2013, 12:55 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

The 28. Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Old June 7th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Definitely going to get in on this.
Old June 7th, 2013, 02:31 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

This looks fun, I'm in.
Old June 7th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Also, make sure if your submissions are not a card, please, enter them in in the color red, just in case this thread gets long. Who knows
Old June 7th, 2013, 03:37 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Here's a Sample submission:

Kor-Nahk-Ra

General: Utgar
Species: Marro
Type: Unique Hero
Class: Overlord
Personality: Wild
Size: Medium 6
Stats
Life: 5
Move: 6
Range: 1
Attack: 4
Defense: 4

Special Powers
BULL RUSH
Kor-Nahk-Ra receives 2 additional attack dice when attacking any small or medium figure that was at least 3 clear sight spaces away at the start of the turn.

POWER SLAM 14
If Kor-Nahk-Ra begins his turn engaged, he may use Power Slam. Before attacking, you may choose one small or medium figure engaged with Kor-Nahk-Ra and roll the twenty side die. If you roll a 14 or higher, you may throw the figure by placing them on any empty space adjacent to Kor-Nahk-Ra. That space may not be higher than the Kor-Nahk-Ra's base. After the figure is placed, roll the twenty side die for damage. If you roll an 11 or higher, the thrown figure receives 1 wound. If the figure is placed onto a water space do not roll for damage. The thrown figure does not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Old June 7th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I've got a card made, but am going to play a game or two with him first.

That repaint looks really cool!
Old June 7th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Thanks! I'm glad you all like him! I actually just realized that the pic I put up is of the unfinished version. The completed one has painted teeth and claws. I'll go grab that one real quick.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games