Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old April 18th, 2016, 11:08 AM

Johngee has disabled reputation
Re: adoney's terrain

@Dranore - I just noticed that this is you FIRST POST, so wanted to welcome you to you to Forums, hope you enjoy your visits. And thanks for pointing out the distinction between the Lego's and MegaBloks. I usually buy mine at second-hand / thrift stores in ziplock baggies with both brands mixed together. When HeroScape was discontinued, I was secretly hoping that MegaBlok would pick up the copyrights from Hasbro because they did make some awesome looking terrain that could easily [imho] be adapted to become interlocking hexagonal tiles and also their Dragon Wars lines already had a bunch of dragons and dwarven knights that could be integrated as new characters.

Member: Mid-Atlantic Region 'Scapers

"Strategy without tactics is the most circuitous route to victory, but great tactics without a strategy is just the cacophony before defeat." ~Sun Tzu 500 BCE
Old April 27th, 2016, 03:37 PM

Not Syvarris knows what's in an order marker Not Syvarris knows what's in an order marker

wow! beautifull work man!
Old April 27th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dranore View Post
Hi Adoney, I love the custom terrain especially the trees. Actually those legos are Mega Bloks. Crystal wars was one of the better dragon mega blok lines. Are you 'Sir Heroscape' on Youtube by any chance?
I apologize for missing this @Dranore ...yes, I'm Sir Heroscape on YouTube...funny story, I meant that to be my name here on Heroscapers as well, but I have this problem where I forget that when registering for things, the username you create is what you're known by. Not thinking clearly I put a different name than I'd wanted oh well.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old April 27th, 2016, 06:35 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I'll bet an Admin would be willing to change that if you still wanted to. They've done it before, including recently.
Old May 4th, 2016, 01:04 AM

Teazia knows what's in an order marker Teazia knows what's in an order marker

Yes, if his name can be changed that would be good. As he is currently the primary HS content producer on Youtube, name harmonization would allow for less confusion to new converts.

Cheers!
Old May 7th, 2016, 11:42 PM

Dranore Woo who?

@adoney
No apology neccissary! I have the same username issues on other social media! I love the Channel! Keep up the good work!!!
Old May 7th, 2016, 11:45 PM

Dranore Woo who?

@Johngee
Thanks for the welcome. I hope to make a positive impact in this community. I wish mega bloks had bought the rights as well. Thrift stores are a great idea. Thanks!
Old May 8th, 2016, 01:39 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teazia View Post
Yes, if his name can be changed that would be good. As he is currently the primary HS content producer on Youtube, name harmonization would allow for less confusion to new converts.

Cheers!
Agreed. I'll look into that.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 8th, 2016, 01:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porkins View Post
I'll bet an Admin would be willing to change that if you still wanted to. They've done it before, including recently.
Any idea which admin I could/should contact for this inquiry. I think this would be an important and needed change.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 8th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

IamBatman is very active. If he cannot help you, I am sure he can point you to who can.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 8th, 2016, 11:47 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the pillar idea! Although Mega Blok pillars seem to be hard to find, I thought I would try it with some aquarium pillars I had. They work! Not with wall walk tiles because of the extra doohickey but they fit into a regular road tile just right. They are I think 12.5 height so will need to be shimmed with a shadow tile. Will try to post pictures later.
Old May 8th, 2016, 01:51 PM

MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby! MementoMori rolls all skulls baby!

If you can't find the mega block pillar, but have access to a 3D printer, I made a model based on Adoney's.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...t=52845&page=9

By the way, Adoney, thanks for your work, it's a great inspiration (aka source for plagiarism)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles