Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 1st, 2016, 08:31 AM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Wong

SP updated with:
Quote:
LOYAL MANSERVANT
At the start of the game, choose a Human figure with the Magical Defense special power that you control to be Wong's Master. After revealing an Order Marker on his Master's Army Card and before taking a turn with his Master, you may first take a turn with Wong, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control. When Wong and his Master are adjacent, both add 1 extra die to their normal attack.

KAN'S OATH
Anytime Wong is adjacent to his Master and Wong's Master rolls defense dice against an attack, before using any other special power, you may choose to have Wong immediately receive all wounds from the attack instead of his Master.
This is an @Flame Gryphon card, and if he's not around, I guess we'll need either @japes or @A3n .

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 1st, 2016, 09:35 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think @A3n did the last update which would mean he has the template for this one. If not I can remake it.

Scratch that...It's the other two guys A3n has the templates for. I think I'm wrong. I know he has the templates for Scapey and Tickle but not FG. If I have A/C tonight I will try to grab this guy.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.

Last edited by japes; August 1st, 2016 at 10:05 AM.
Old August 1st, 2016, 10:33 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

I believe we need the Carol Ferris wording here actually:

Quote:
LOYAL MANSERVANT
At the start of the game, choose a Human figure with the Magical Defense special power that you control to be Wong's Master. After revealing an Order Marker on his Master's Army Card and before taking a turn with his Master, you may first take a turn with Wong, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control other than his Master. When Wong and his Master are adjacent, both add 1 extra die to their normal attack.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old August 1st, 2016, 06:04 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I think @A3n did the last update which would mean he has the template for this one. If not I can remake it.

Scratch that...It's the other two guys A3n has the templates for. I think I'm wrong. I know he has the templates for Scapey and Tickle but not FG. If I have A/C tonight I will try to grab this guy.
I have most of FG's templates as well mate, but I don't have this one , so have at it.
Old August 1st, 2016, 10:11 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post

Quote:
LOYAL MANSERVANT
At the start of the game, choose a Human figure with the Magical Defense special power that you control to be Wong's Master. After revealing an Order Marker on his Master's Army Card and before taking a turn with his Master, you may first take a turn with Wong, and you may not take any additional turns with other figures you control other than his Master. When Wong and his Master are adjacent, both add 1 extra die to their normal attack.
Ah, good catch. That's what I get for trying to hurry before work. SP updated.

@japes , looks like this one is all up to you.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 1st, 2016, 11:18 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon View Post

Quote:
LOYAL MANSERVANT
Ah, good catch. That's what I get for trying to hurry before work. SP updated.

@japes , looks like this one is all up to you.
I should get this before the weekend.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2016, 09:56 PM
A Man of Taste

Done

Old August 3rd, 2016, 08:14 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Done
Some of the text in Loyal Manservant looks like it's being cut off at the right edge. You're also missing an e at the end of "before" in Kan's Oath (which may also just be cut off, rather than a typo).
Old August 3rd, 2016, 08:22 PM
A Man of Taste

fixed. Thanks.

Old July 28th, 2019, 05:27 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Proofreading. The SP is missing the word “Medium” in Size/Height.
Old July 28th, 2019, 05:29 PM
A Man of Taste

Got it.

Old March 27th, 2020, 02:40 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If I first choose a Human with MD for Manservant, I can then choose them for N'Astirh's Demonic Conqueror, to make them a Demon but still be able to bond with Wong, correct?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library