Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Old April 27th, 2016, 07:04 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Idaho

One of my brothers friends. I have a nephew or two in Idaho Falls that might still play. Not sure if I'm making it up there though. If I do come up, There is no monster more fitting to wander than a Rancor from star wars.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 1st, 2016, 07:50 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Maps, Wandering Monsters and Attendees added to OP

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 1st, 2016, 10:32 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adoney View Post
Maps, Wandering Monsters and Attendees added to OP
You should specify what OP, as Dart48 is the only person besides a mod or admin that can modify this threads op. I assume you are talking about the Battle in the Burg op, but it could be confusing to others.

Old May 1st, 2016, 10:55 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Here is the link to the OP adoney was talking about.

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...49&postcount=1
Old May 9th, 2016, 07:44 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Updated attendance for the tournament

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 12th, 2016, 11:21 AM

Tourney details updated!! Attendance updated as well as prize table items added.

Things are getting exciting for the tourney already folks! Come join in for this exciting tournament! We're already getting a solid list of attendees, and there are still many more getting back to us. We've got exciting prizes already with more to come, so sign up now and get ready to Rumble with us in the Burg!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 15th, 2016, 09:57 PM

Prize table updated! As the attendance is growing, so is the prize table! For those of you on the fence, come on out...it's worth it for a prize table like this....and it's only going to keep growing!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 20th, 2016, 07:32 AM

Exciting! Updated tourney attendance and prize table 19 confirmed attendants and a BOOMING prize table to get even experienced 'scapers excited about. Still a lot of you out there on the fence, so come and join in, you won't regret it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 9th, 2016, 05:03 AM

Alright everyone, just 3 days before the tournament! Get excited and get ready for an awesome time. Any final takers come and join in the madness!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 14th, 2016, 01:19 PM
"like" happy

@Sir Heroscape , that was a great tournament you and @Tiranx hosted. I had a lot of fun and am anxious to get the next one going. I really would like to rep you SH but it says I have to wait. Also, It was great getting to see you again @wjscaper , and get to meet your son. Its making me want to get in my shop and pop out some more prizes for the next one. Thanks to anyone else that made it up and made it a fun turn out. Lastly one more congrats to @dart48 for getting some well deserved revenge on me and taking the win.

Old June 14th, 2016, 03:23 PM

Yes what a tourney! My goal by the end of this week is to have another video uploaded with the events of the day, as well as an official review...so be looking for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I had a lot of fun and am anxious to get the next one going.
I know we'd discussed having another Pocatello tourney in July, and you heading that one TREX. Do we still wanna do that? Or is it a little too soon? Granted, we did do one in Feb. and then had Poci in March...so it's doable. Thoughts?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 14th, 2016, 07:57 PM

dart48 knows what's in an order marker dart48 knows what's in an order marker

I'll just echo the thanks for such a great ran tournament @Sir Heroscape and @Tiranx !

If everyone wants to get together for another tourney in July, I'd be up for it. As long as I'm still here that is. I might be In Virginia July through August for an internship though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Yes what a tourney! My goal by the end of this week is to have another video uploaded with the events of the day, as well as an official review...so be looking for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I had a lot of fun and am anxious to get the next one going.
I know we'd discussed having another Pocatello tourney in July, and you heading that one TREX. Do we still wanna do that? Or is it a little too soon? Granted, we did do one in Feb. and then had Poci in March...so it's doable. Thoughts?

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers