Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 2nd, 2019, 12:34 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Custom thread with Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
You aren't allowed to have multiple customs threads, really. And I thought you just said this thread was for anybody's customs, but now it's just for you?
I changed the thread, now it is for anybody and everybody in the heroscapers community. They might post in this thread when they come up with a idea for new species, new class, new personality or one of the three.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 12:39 AM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper 101 View Post
Quote:
You aren't allowed to have multiple customs threads, really. And I thought you just said this thread was for anybody's customs, but now it's just for you?
I changed the thread, now it is for anybody and everybody in the heroscapers community. They might post in this thread when they come up with a idea for new species, new class, new personality or one of the three.
Why would they put it here and not their own personal thread?
Old August 2nd, 2019, 12:49 AM

Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby! Heroscaper 101 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am not sure why anyone would post here, might post for more views or something? This thread is a suggestion, you do not have to post here because it is a optional thread.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 01:04 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I am not sure why anyone would post here, might post for more views or something? This thread is a suggestion, you do not have to post here because it is a optional thread.
A piece of general advice;
If you don’t know why anyone would post in a thread, maybe that thread doesn’t need to exist.

If you’re feeling your customs aren’t getting enough attention in their own threads, please don’t just create new threads to show them off. I suggest anyone who wants to go look at Heroscaper101’s custom thread and leave a comment to do so.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:04 PM

Coming Soon

Name = ???
General =
Planet = ???
Species = Soulborg or Undead
Uniquity = Unique
Type = Hero
Class = Monstrosity
Personality = Ruthless, Precise, Vicious or Horrifying
Size = Huge only
Theme : The life ranges from 6 - 9, 4 - 6 move / 1 - 6 range / 5 - 7 attack / 6 - 9 defense and the point value ranges from 225 and beyond. Special Powers may range from 1 - 3 & the powers may be good for subtracting at subtracting defense or something, it depends on you.

Any question about any of this.

? = Anything

P.S. This custom is my to give, I will give anyone this custom hero, if they get the miniature & the special powers. This I thought of today, you may want to put Property of [insertusername] so no one can claim it. It may be good to see a huge soulborg or huge undead in the world of heroscape. Point value is up to you when doing a valkrill custom. If the card serves utgar, the point value is the combination of the two Deathwalker 8000 & 9000. 130 + 140 = 270 points. When doing a vydar soulborg, the point value is the combination of the two Major Q9 & Q10. 180 + 150 = 330 points.

1 Utgar soulborg
1 Valkrill soulborg
1 Vydar soulborg
1 Utgar undead
1 Valkrill undead
1 Vydar undead

First come, first serve aka it is your custom now when you get the stats & miniature.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards