Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 27th, 2011, 10:59 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Science Police

Released!

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old November 13th, 2011, 04:41 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Not sure what Gordon's doing up in the Classic section!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:Synergy Benefits Offered

Classic:
  • N/A
Marvel:
  • N/A
C3G:
  • As Humans, Science Police allow adjacent friendly Civilians to roll an additional attack and defense die due to their Strength in Numbers special power.
Old November 13th, 2011, 05:05 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

updated
Old September 29th, 2016, 02:02 PM

Djeece1 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
updated
Hello everyone I have 2 questions concerning the labelling of the 2nd power :

"if you attacked an opponent's figure this turn", should I understand that I have to attack only one opponent's figure this turn or I have to attack at least one opponent's figure to activate this power ?

"you may move up to 4 Science Police that did not move or attack this turn" , should I understand that I can move Science Police figures that didn't move but that attacked this turn or Science Police figures that didn't attack but that moved or should I understand that I can only move Science Police figures that didn't move and didn't attack this turn ?

I ask for this point because I would like to translate this army card in french I don't want to make mistakes.

Thank you.
Old September 29th, 2016, 02:48 PM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djeece1 View Post
"if you attacked an opponent's figure this turn", should I understand that I have to attack only one opponent's figure this turn or I have to attack at least one opponent's figure to activate this power ?
It's if attack at least one opponent, so if some how you attacked all opponent's figures, it would still activate 'cause you attack at least one opponent's figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djeece1 View Post
"you may move up to 4 Science Police that did not move or attack this turn" , should I understand that I can move Science Police figures that didn't move but that attacked this turn or Science Police figures that didn't attack but that moved or should I understand that I can only move Science Police figures that didn't move and didn't attack this turn ?
It's the last one, Science Police figures that didn't move and didn't attack this turn.

Hope that clears it up for you.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old October 5th, 2016, 04:25 PM

Djeece1 is surprisingly tart

This is perfect, thank you for the clarifications !
Old February 10th, 2022, 01:02 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

An additional source for the same figure is Unleashed #204 / Shvaughn Erin.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library