Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

View Poll Results: How much extra would you pay if Hasbro brought back 'Scape?
+ $5 29 21.64%
+ $10 43 32.09%
+ $20 8 5.97%
Anything for more 'Scape 13 9.70%
Depending on what set 41 30.60%
Voters: 134. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 25th, 2011, 08:27 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
How much extra would you pay if Hasbro brought back 'Scape?

How much more money would you pay if Hasbro brought back Heroscape?
Old July 25th, 2011, 11:45 PM

PinkFloyd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: How much extra would you pay if Hasbro brought back 'Sca

Well if they brought back waves like 3,4,6 I'd be willing to pay $20 a booster that seems pretty fair.
Old July 26th, 2011, 09:00 AM

Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby! Dragon4201976 rolls all skulls baby!

I voted depends on what set. In all honesty If they made an ROTV set I can see spending $60.00. If they reprint TJ I can see spending $45.00. So it would depend on the set to how much more I would spend on it!

Born of Two Signs / Also Might have Two Sides
Old July 26th, 2011, 09:32 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!

If Heroscape was ever reprinted or put back into production, I could see myself spending up to $25 for the small expansion packs and up to $40 for the larger expansion sets. For me, this would also mean I wouldn't buy the expansions in as much quantity as I have done in the past.
Old July 26th, 2011, 09:46 AM

luckyducky Woo who?

I mean it would really all depend on how they reprinted it. I really think that if it is brought back it will be in small quantities which can be found at hobby stores. If this is the case the sets will likely be smaller and I would be more than happy to spend $10 more per booster.
Old July 26th, 2011, 09:48 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

I voted +$10. I'd be willing to pay up to $22 for Wave Packs, and $32 for large expansions/terrain expansions like VW and TT. For a master set $60 sounds about right as long as it's of the RotV type.

The CEE hit it on the head though, my 'need' for x10 of everything would either go MUCH more slowly or I would reel myself in and lower that 'requirement.'

-insert signature here-
Old July 26th, 2011, 11:20 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Well, I actually determined my willingness to go up by about... 20/25%.
Old July 26th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The CEE View Post
If Heroscape was ever reprinted or put back into production, I could see myself spending up to $25 for the small expansion packs and up to $40 for the larger expansion sets. For me, this would also mean I wouldn't buy the expansions in as much quantity as I have done in the past.
That's about right.

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old August 1st, 2011, 08:08 PM
This is genius...

The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker The Disciplined Soldier knows what's in an order marker

I'd pay whatever it took for Hasbro/WotC to make a profit so they'd be able to keep making it.

Einar is the best general... End of argument...
Old August 1st, 2011, 08:20 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I voted +$5, although this is slightly misleading. I'd be willing to pay up to $15-17 for a wave pack, and probably an additional $10 on large expansions / master sets.

And, of course, this would depend on the original game designers coming back. Honestly if they re-staffed I'd have to wait and make sure the new stuff was worth it.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old August 8th, 2011, 01:18 AM

Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker Skeletor knows what's in an order marker

fitty cent
Old August 8th, 2011, 09:02 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Im already paying 12-18 per squad now... And i used to think $12 per booster was pricey....

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News