Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old February 2nd, 2023, 03:05 PM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!
Bloomington Indiana | 25 March 2023

Bloomington Indiana Heroscape Tournament
(Bimonthly, probably!)

When
Saturday 25 March 2023
12:45 PM - 5:00 PM

Where
The Common Room
223 S Pete Ellis Dr
Bloomington, IN 47408

Cost
Free!
(Suggested $5 to put towards a gift certificate for the winner, to support the folks at the game store for graciously hosting us)

Format
Point Limit: 430
Figure Limit: 14
Pricing: Delta
VC (C3V/SoV): No
Marvel: No

Maps
View here

Glyphs
Dagmar (Initiative +8 ), Ulaniva (Unique Attack +1), Valda (Move +2), Wannok (Wound)

https://heroscape.org/tournament/?Tournament=65

We are excited to meet new players so we hope you can join us!

@Gingerkid16 and I will have plenty of figures (as well as dice and markers) available to borrow, so just send one of us a DM here or on Discord if you want to borrow an army or unit(s)! We'll also have a couple extra premade armies ready for anyone to jump in.

Last edited by Chill; March 14th, 2023 at 10:57 AM.
Old February 2nd, 2023, 05:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: Bloomington Indiana | 25 March 2023

If I was not at adepticon that weekend I would make it out
Old February 18th, 2023, 09:44 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

you lost me at Delta

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 18th, 2023, 08:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
you lost me at Delta
dang...not a believer yet, huh?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 19th, 2023, 10:48 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Sorry I guess I'm too old school, OG Membership #0000002 on this site.

No Customs
No Delta

Just wanna play the game as the Big 3 intended it to be played

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 19th, 2023, 11:20 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahnarama View Post
Sorry I guess I'm too old school, OG Membership #0000002 on this site.

No Customs
No Delta

Just wanna play the game as the Big 3 intended it to be played
I mean, CVN approved of the VC project, but to each their own.
Old February 19th, 2023, 11:42 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Old February 22nd, 2023, 09:25 PM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
**** I've known Craig almost 20 years and I can count on hand the number of times he has told me the truth. **** his biggest lie was Gen Con "Battleship Galaxies" where he was lying to me, telling me that I had lost Last Night on Earth, aka my GREATEST comeback victory of all time

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 24th, 2023, 04:21 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll be out of town that weekend, but I'll definitely keep an eye out for future Bloomington Tournies!
Old March 25th, 2023, 09:18 AM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Necroblade and I heading up in about an hour.

Old March 26th, 2023, 08:28 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Thanks for hosting, Chill! We had a great time, nice to meet and play new players. Great little game store, too.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old March 26th, 2023, 10:55 AM

Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby! Chill rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecroBlade View Post
Thanks for hosting, Chill! We had a great time, nice to meet and play new players. Great little game store, too.
Thanks for coming up!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events