Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 20th, 2018, 09:42 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Bailey Hoskins (ON HOLD)

Unfortunate is on Trapster, but I've never been in favour of repeating mistakes for the sake of consistency, and it isn't really a personality... I'm in favour of Hapless here.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 20th, 2018, 12:21 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
The yellow accent, I’d maybe try using the more orangish yellow you get in the comic for the accent and see if it blends better. We tend to go with the mini colors but those yellows are close enough I’d say the orangish yellow may look better with such a dark blue.
Quote:
No problem with the accent being used on the target zone border. Aesthetically it’s not appealing to me, I think because for me it reads like a mistake and draws the attention there rather than the art, but if you and the LD are happy that’s what matters IMO.
I agree with both of these points together. I believe I understand the intent of the hitbox panel to draw your eye around the card from the hitbox through the spot of color in Bailey on the comic art up to the normal panels, and it works well, but I believe the comic suit color that's more orange would look nicer if that is your intent.
Quote:
Font size needs increased as yoda suggested. At least 7.0 or 7.2 since it’s the only power should be good.
I usually leave it at the standard size for consistency, but if it's the norm to enlarge I will start doing that.
Quote:
Are we sure on Unfortunate as a personality? Does that define one’s personality? Just sounds odd.
I'm okay with either personality. I'm in favor both of following precedent and correcting for the future.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 20th, 2018, 06:39 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I suggested the Unfortunate re-use, I think - I get that it's questionable as a personality, but I kinda liked the idea of having it as a potential tag for the right power.

I'd definitely be fine with Hapless as well.
Old November 20th, 2018, 07:02 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
Quote:
The yellow accent, I’d maybe try using the more orangish yellow you get in the comic for the accent and see if it blends better. We tend to go with the mini colors but those yellows are close enough I’d say the orangish yellow may look better with such a dark blue.
Quote:
No problem with the accent being used on the target zone border. Aesthetically it’s not appealing to me, I think because for me it reads like a mistake and draws the attention there rather than the art, but if you and the LD are happy that’s what matters IMO.
I agree with both of these points together. I believe I understand the intent of the hitbox panel to draw your eye around the card from the hitbox through the spot of color in Bailey on the comic art up to the normal panels, and it works well, but I believe the comic suit color that's more orange would look nicer if that is your intent.
Quote:
Font size needs increased as yoda suggested. At least 7.0 or 7.2 since it’s the only power should be good.
I usually leave it at the standard size for consistency, but if it's the norm to enlarge I will start doing that.
Quote:
Are we sure on Unfortunate as a personality? Does that define one’s personality? Just sounds odd.
I'm okay with either personality. I'm in favor both of following precedent and correcting for the future.
Refresh my memory, what is the templates standard font size? It may be that my eyes are going but I try to make it as large as possible up to I think 9.

Arkham covered all of my comments.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old November 20th, 2018, 09:48 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Doesn’t seem to be much objection to Hapless so I think I’d prefer that. Hapless plus a font increase and then I’ll call for release.
Old November 21st, 2018, 05:14 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Alrighty, second pass at the cards has been uploaded. I’m not a mod, so someone else will have to edit the links in the first post.

I’ll get a paint guide up in a day or two, I’ve got to double check which paint colors I used first.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 21st, 2018, 11:09 AM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Looking good!

Old November 22nd, 2018, 04:32 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Love the figure art. I usually go for the comic art but I am digging that.
Old November 22nd, 2018, 06:15 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do we need to have the painting tutorial posted before release?
Old November 22nd, 2018, 06:17 PM

Yes, I think so.

Old November 26th, 2018, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Alrighty, second pass at the cards has been uploaded. I’m not a mod, so someone else will have to edit the links in the first post.

I’ll get a paint guide up in a day or two, I’ve got to double check which paint colors I used first.
Any progress here Soundy?
Old November 26th, 2018, 06:59 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I’ll have the paint guide up in around 30 mins or so. Took me awhile to find the red I used for the hair.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library