Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 11th, 2010, 09:04 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Re: Star Wars Custom Card template...

I take my cheesy SG-1 card and slink away

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to A3n again.

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 11th, 2010, 11:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felindar View Post
I take my cheesy SG-1 card and slink away

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to A3n again.
Man, I like your SG-1 cards & I am looking forward to seeing your Star Trek ones also.

Cheers
Old July 12th, 2010, 10:05 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

I cut and paste to make a card shaped thing. I have just started making my own shapes by cutting out shapes from Texture pages I like, then changing the Blending options. YOU MADE A CARD FROM SCRACH. That is soooooo Cooooollllll. You the man.

Oh just a thought about the Life spot. The blood maybe to grusom. The scorch mark naw.

The Bacta tank.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 12th, 2010, 04:53 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
Maybe we can have just one sub-forum of all "Projects" - i.e. TrekScape, Star Wars Scape, Project Pokemon, and any upcoming projects such as Nintendo/MarioScape. I don't know what to call this sub-forum other than "Community Projects", but it would clean out the main "Custom Units & Army Cards" forum and yet still wouldn't be either too large or small on its own - but just right. An Admin would have to move all relevant threads to this sub-forum, but it might be worth it. Anyone second this idea or want to clear it with the other project moderators before we PM an admin?
Old July 12th, 2010, 06:06 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Bacta tank for the Life point area is an awesome idea! I may have to steal that for my templates...
Old July 12th, 2010, 06:59 PM

Uhu uhu who da man Pete da man.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old July 14th, 2010, 12:17 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

A3n, this template is well worth the wait. Every edition has been spot on perfect. I love the change to the left side box as it was the only part bugging me on the original.

And for the record, I love the different colors in the stat box. Absolutely keep that.

Now the blood stain burn hole debate is still undecided for me. I agree with Balantai that blood just doesn't seem to fit in the Star Wars world. I also like the way the burn hole looks. But the classic scaper in me understands the tie to the blood stain as it is the only consistent element between classic and Marvel and you may want to keep it. I'm completely torn and will defer to your artistic wisdom as to which one will be the official template of the A3n Star Wars Universe.

~ thinking Pete is also the man for his Stargate template.
Old July 14th, 2010, 02:20 PM

The one reason I would really conceder lines in the attributes and stat boxes is. Other people will be using this template. It would be a shame to see stuff in all sorts of different spots on other peoples customs.
You have them in good spots but they wander all over even in the versions with lines.

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old December 10th, 2010, 05:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Any progress here? It was looking good and I just ordered some Yuuzhan Vong and they will need a home in my collection.

I understand you are busy with C3G cards but hopefully that will lighten up soon.
Old December 10th, 2010, 05:52 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Any progress here? It was looking good and I just ordered some Yuuzhan Vong and they will need a home in my collection.

I understand you are busy with C3G cards but hopefully that will lighten up soon.
Sorry this has been put on the way back back burner. I haven't forgotten it, just haven't got to it again. After C3G I will be fixing up Matt Helm's Havok then this template. Sorry all.

Cheers
Old December 10th, 2010, 05:55 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Hopefully I'll be able to help you in the C3G area, the templates your on your own with. (I'm not that advanced of a PhotoShop user yet)
Old December 10th, 2010, 06:40 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I very much look forward to this. I'm currently revamping my Star Wars customs and am looking for a good template to use instead of the traditional Superscape templates.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards