Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 13th, 2020, 02:15 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Zettian Deathwings

So I keep hearing about these guys are pretty good. Something to do with @dok , but I think @superfrog @vegietarian18 and maybe even @OrcElfArmyOne can tell me more about that?

EDIT: I think I stumbled onto it
Quote:
Game 10: The brak88 v. dok pool of armies is:* (Extra Turner & Hooch and the Bomba Zetts) Arktos, Van Nessing, Zettian Deathwingsx6
* (I've never played this army before) Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Fen Hydra

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 13th, 2020, 02:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes, that's it. Q9 got brought down in two explosions (a 4-skull one and a 5-skull one). Not often that Q9 dies when facing only 3 attacks in a game.
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:04 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

And the other great part is that almost everyone's bracket (see the thread I linked) had dok winning it all, but he lost in the first round!

--
--
--

--
Old May 13th, 2020, 03:40 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
So I keep hearing about these guys are pretty good. Something to do with @dok , but I think @superfrog @vegietarian18 and maybe even @OrcElfArmyOne can tell me more about that?

EDIT: I think I stumbled onto it
Quote:
Game 10: The brak88 v. dok pool of armies is:* (Extra Turner & Hooch and the Bomba Zetts) Arktos, Van Nessing, Zettian Deathwingsx6
* (I've never played this army before) Major Q9, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Deathreaversx3, Fen Hydra
I’m going to be honest, I’ve never played these guys and have no good theory Scape evaluation for them lol. I’m not qualified in the slightest on these guys. “Seems decent” is about all I got.
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I’m going to be honest, I’ve never played these guys and have no good theory Scape evaluation for them lol. I’m not qualified in the slightest on these guys. “Seems decent” is about all I got.
I thought maybe you had played in the tournament mentioned above. I couldn't remember which people I had seen teasing dok about this loss and I thought you were one of them.

--
--
--

--
Old May 13th, 2020, 04:29 PM
Cooking Rice is Hard

OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun OEAO is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrcElfArmyOne View Post
I thought maybe you had played in the tournament mentioned above. I couldn't remember which people I had seen teasing dok about this loss and I thought you were one of them.
I don’t think I teased him at all about it, but I did comment some in the thread (and suggested that we make brackets). I didn’t play in the tourney. I wish I could have seen that game so I’d have a more informed opinion (sample size 1 is still better than sample size 0).
Old May 13th, 2020, 05:20 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I don't think anybody recorded it, did they? I'm not sure how/when people record games for 10 points under or just regular YouTube uploads. Yours have to excuse me lack of using the done button correctly lol.
Old May 13th, 2020, 05:29 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
I told several people before the game that it was definitely possible I'd lose. The Deathwings are just a pretty good unit, but Evasive is great against that army and of course the explosions are very high variance. brak88 just got the right side of that variance at the right times.

Last edited by Dysole; October 14th, 2020 at 11:29 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs