Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios

Old May 25th, 2010, 01:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Map in progress - Ruins of Heroes Past

Anybody built this yet?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 25th, 2010, 05:00 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Anybody built this yet?
I was hoping to this weekend since nobody else wanted to.

Cheers
Old May 26th, 2010, 08:39 AM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Ok I set this up & played on it tonight. I have made 2 very small minor changes. I removed the door & added a tile to the hole was that the door covered. Removing the door just let more light in & gave it more of the Athenian/Amazonian architectural feel back that the door robbed it of.

Before I played on it tonight (after setting it up) I was thinking about it's functionality & getting full use of the map. The first thing when I look at the map is that it does look damn good . But I had to ask myself if I didn't intentionally go up into the building would it ever really get used. So with that in mind I decided that when I played tonight I wouldn't think about getting up to the building. But after a few rounds that's where the fight ended up. I was mildly surprised & greatly glad. Now the way it happened was very cool & it has everything to do with the design of the map (admittedly unintentional - I would really love to say that's exactly how I planned it). Anyway ranged figures might skirt around the edges of the courtyard & then obviously find themselves going for the height of the border blocks. Melee units try to hold off near the blocks at first but end up either going after the ranged units on the blocks or meeting other melee units on these blocks. Then the units are basically dancing up the steps. It's almost like those old Zorro style movies where the swordfighters are twisting around each other to try to gain the upper hand whilst moving up the stairs. Because the height advantage is the desirable position you are always trying to attain it & because on this map it is easy to get height advantage in each turn, even if you are locked in engagement with another figure, it's just a simple matter of circling around the figure whilst remaining engage. & all these movements of course lead to the central height of the map, the building itself. Perfect. It's almost poetry to behold. I really love this map. I suggest you try NOW!

Anyway I propose this map as finalised & ready for release.

Cheers

Last edited by A3n; May 26th, 2010 at 08:45 AM.
Old May 26th, 2010, 09:20 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks great, feels great. Don't like the uncapped pillars (I'm with Cav on that one), but it's not enough to make a stink about. I vote YES to release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old May 26th, 2010, 10:36 AM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I vote YES but I'll be playing with all the single pillars uncapped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 26th, 2010, 11:36 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

I'll give it a
Old May 26th, 2010, 12:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I vote YES.

Old May 26th, 2010, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalThanos86 View Post
Looks great, feels great. Don't like the uncapped pillars (I'm with Cav on that one), but it's not enough to make a stink about. I vote YES to release.
Honestly when you see this one built the uncapped pillars do really add to the feel that it is in ruins.

Cheers
Old May 26th, 2010, 06:17 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I like what you have done with the place.

I vote yea. Though I had to cap my pillars on Platforms 5 and 6, so you are milking votes better than I could. Seriously though, the uncapped pillars fit the theme better here I think. Good map.
Old May 31st, 2010, 11:52 AM
Has A Ticket To Ride

EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla EternalThanos86 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

So, I think this thread is ready to be re-titled. The vote passed so this is now an official map!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lwayman View Post
Classic-Scape is just the Frosting for the Marvel-Scape cake!
Old June 9th, 2010, 10:38 PM

Re: The Book of Ruins of Heroes Past

Title changed pdf added & linked. Now I hope you all take the time to have a play on it .

Cheers
Old June 10th, 2010, 09:48 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ruins of Heroes Past

This map is just begggggging for a Wonder Woman scenario. Maybe something to do with heroic warriors rising from various graves (and fighting her) until she destroys whatever magic item is causing them to do so?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library > C3G Maps & Scenarios