Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV
TV Not Heroscape-related.

Old April 17th, 2017, 05:46 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!
Re: Sports: MLB

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Cubs players chip in to by Stephen Piscotty a new uniform:
Yeah... wow.

I know this is late but I just saw this. Hilarious. Sorry again St. Louis fans

Old April 17th, 2017, 08:40 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Most painful trip around the bases in MLB history.
Old October 24th, 2017, 07:55 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I'm really looking forward to the Dodgers/Astros World Series that begins tonight. I like both teams about the same and would be happy to see either of them win the championship (although Houston has a slight edge with me because Jose Altuve is like Baseball Wolverine). Most importantly, the baseball gods were kind and made sure neither the Nationals or Yankees are involved.

Play ball!
Old October 24th, 2017, 08:13 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I'm really looking forward to the Dodgers/Astros World Series that begins tonight. I like both teams about the same and would be happy to see either of them win the championship (although Houston has a slight edge with me because Jose Altuve is like Baseball Wolverine). Most importantly, the baseball gods were kind and made sure neither the Nationals or Yankees are involved.

Play ball!
Wish is was the Indians there, but this will be a fun series. I hope the ‘Stros pull it out but if it goes 6 or 7 Games I won’t mind too much either way.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > TV