Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

View Poll Results: Are you enjoying/involved in watching my battle reports?
Not at all 1 1.32%
They're alright 5 6.58%
I like em 11 14.47%
Great job, I watch em 23 30.26%
Love em! Look forward to each new video. 38 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 9th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Sir Heroscape's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

It's time for Race Wars again!! Marro vs Vipers

Sir Heroscape: Venoc Vipers X5, Armoc Vipers X3, Venoc Warlord

Lady Heroscape: Drones X4, Drudge X3, Marro Hive

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 10th, 2017, 01:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

That battle was freakin sweet man. I cant believe how long you held out against lady heroscape. One of my favorite yet. I loved the map too.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old May 15th, 2017, 11:47 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

First time ever...a 4-player game! This one is a good one!

Sir Heroscape: Zombies X5
@Herofly : Atlaga, Protectors X2, Isamu
vs.
@dreamscaper : Kaemon Awa, Tagawa Archers X3
Griffin: Sir Gilbert, Knights X2, 4th Mass X1

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 16th, 2017, 08:50 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What a fun match that was. Keep up the great videos!
Old May 17th, 2017, 10:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Thanks man! Glad you enjoyed it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 19th, 2017, 12:53 AM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Lightbulb Re: Sir Heroscape's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Oh trust me. We'll all enjoy it when he does a 3 on 1 match with the lone wolf playing nothing but Marro everywhere, clogging up the map and the other three players have an alliance to take out the Marro Menace whilst all being individually having underwhelming armies until united. Sir Heroscape , crossing my fingers for this battle to happen sometime soon I'd love to watch it unfold. Also I think Griffin bewitched the dice. Who constantly rolls 3s like that without fail? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy I'd want DMing my campaigns with that kind of ill luck.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old May 19th, 2017, 10:27 AM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTravelingScaper View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Oh trust me. We'll all enjoy it when he does a 3 on 1 match with the lone wolf playing nothing but Marro everywhere, clogging up the map and the other three players have an alliance to take out the Marro Menace whilst all being individually having underwhelming armies until united. Sir Heroscape , crossing my fingers for this battle to happen sometime soon I'd love to watch it unfold. Also I think Griffin bewitched the dice. Who constantly rolls 3s like that without fail? He doesn't seem like the kind of guy I'd want DMing my campaigns with that kind of ill luck.

Oh man, that does sound like a really cool video. @Sir Heroscape , I think this should be a video you do after June 1st .
Old May 22nd, 2017, 02:24 AM

Here's just a good 'ol battle video.

Sir Heroscape: Alastair MacDirk, Raelin [RotV], MacDirks X4
Michael: Concan, Sentinels X1, Phantoms X2, Sir Dupuis, Guilty, Isamu

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old May 23rd, 2017, 12:02 PM

TheTravelingScaper is surprisingly tart
Arrow Re: Sir Heroscape's Battle Reports - YouTube Channel

Quote:
Here's just a good 'ol battle video.

Sir Heroscape: Alastair MacDirk, Raelin [RotV], MacDirks X4
Michael: Concan, Sentinels X1, Phantoms X2, Sir Dupuis, Guilty, Isamu

video
Those that are of resolute strategic mind can probably guess where Michael might have a tough time winning here the only advantageous features in his army that served any synergistic use were Concan and his sentinels with that odd ball isamu having a penalty on Sirs army due to the lack of anything other than Jandar forces. Sir Heroscape knew what he was doing used synergy to his advantage. He took valda and astrid and ended up taking out Isamu due to what could possibly be poor drafting choice. sure they are good figures on their own but Michael this isn't just me that will tell you this assuming you have n account on the site: reap the benefits of figures that bond with each other. No joke its how @kevindola has won the majority of the online tournaments held on the site. Also @kevindola good luck in the new tournament.

Missing 24 Units until I have 1 of everything. Missing stuff from waves 4,7,8,9,10,13 AA,Skahen Brown & Woo
My Tradeslist : http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=51248
Old May 29th, 2017, 05:41 PM

a Double-header!!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 12th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Opps. He did it again.

Airborne Elite 5 is surprisingly tart

I'm getting antsy for this week's game.
Old June 13th, 2017, 12:18 PM

Forgot to post these...

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports