Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old August 14th, 2023, 04:17 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Oh, wait. C3G =/= C3V

C3G is the comicbook stuff, right?

~Z
That is correct.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old August 14th, 2023, 05:14 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Anybody know if a document already exists that lists all special terrain rules in one place?

~Z
In a couple weeks there'll be one for all the terrain rules that exist in C3G
There is C3G terrain?

~Z
Yes, but the rulebook will only cover the rules.
Oh, wait. C3G =/= C3V

~Z
Correct. C3G was here first.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 14th, 2023, 05:48 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Smile Re: Question Dump: Post Your Questions Here.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Anybody know if a document already exists that lists all special terrain rules in one place?

~Z
In a couple weeks there'll be one for all the terrain rules that exist in C3G
There is C3G terrain?

~Z
Yes, but the rulebook will only cover the rules.
Oh, wait. C3G =/= C3V

~Z
Correct. C3G was here first.
Firmly establishing Older Sibling rights, eh?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old August 14th, 2023, 08:53 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I mean, technically I helped start both, so they're more like my kids.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 14th, 2023, 09:47 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I mean, technically I helped start both, so they're more like my kids.
So does 2.0 make you a grandfather?
Old August 14th, 2023, 11:22 PM

Old August 18th, 2023, 05:20 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

There was an ability that triggered if the unit rolls skulls on all the dice, but I cannot remember the name of the unit or the name of the ability. Anybody remember?

~Z

My map thread
Old August 18th, 2023, 05:22 PM

Maul on Deathstalkers?

Old August 18th, 2023, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Maul on Deathstalkers?
Maybe. But something in my brain is telling me that it involved a variable number of dice. You could roll fewer dice, increasing the odds of all-skulls, or more dice to do (potentially) more damage.

~Z

My map thread
Old August 18th, 2023, 05:39 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Maul on Deathstalkers?
Maybe. But something in my brain is telling me that it involved a variable number of dice. You could roll fewer dice, increasing the odds of all-skulls, or more dice to do (potentially) more damage.

~Z
Erevan Sunshadow.
Old August 18th, 2023, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Maul on Deathstalkers?

~Z
Erevan Sunshadow.
That's it! Thanks.

~Z

My map thread
Old August 18th, 2023, 05:52 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Maul on Deathstalkers?

~Z
Erevan Sunshadow.
Deathstalkers, Erevan, Wyvern, Rechets. Only Erevan has the ability to choose number of dice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's