Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 6th, 2011, 10:56 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: Mirror Master - Design Phase

Here's some pix that may or may not be useful, but I had them stashed from awhile ago like the others.

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Minipix060.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Minipix059.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...Minipix061.jpg

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 6th, 2011, 10:59 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Cheers Hahma

~ I tried to rep you but I am only firing blanks in your direction.
Old August 6th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Cheers Hahma

~ I tried to rep you but I am only firing blanks in your direction.
No problem A3n. I also posted a couple pix in the Brainstorming thread for Shocker. I also mentioned a song called Shocker by the band Steel Panther, but I didn't post a link to the video because it kind of had some stuff that may be offensive. They are basically a band that does 80's style glam rock with dirty lyrics.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old August 7th, 2011, 05:20 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

How's the OP looking for an Initial? I am itching to try this design out.
Old August 7th, 2011, 06:21 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I think he looks great, and I would try him out at 200 to start out with.
Old August 7th, 2011, 06:23 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Thanks. I'll put together a map using my new City Block Lexan mat after I touch up Zero-G's card and I'll be ready to test.
Old August 7th, 2011, 06:25 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I LOVE MY CITY LEXAN MAT. For real. It is so easy to build/take down and it looks fantastic.
Old August 7th, 2011, 06:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

I got a pair of them so I can put a couple together if I have game nights and will probably use the two of them on Saturday when I have friends over to play Odin's Colosseum. They do look amazing.
Old August 8th, 2011, 10:44 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks for picking this one up, Tickle. A3n, thematically, shouldn't he actually have to get the reflection of a unit in order to make this work? (Just thinking there's some justification for a clear sight restriction if we need to go there). But I'm cool with testing starting for what's in the OP.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 8th, 2011, 01:10 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

I think a clear sight restriction should be added. Even if he can use reflections...Heroscape Battlefields aren't littered with shiny objects. Sure DO's and other figures could provide reflections off weapons and armor etc, but I wouldn't even want to begin to write that up.
Old August 8th, 2011, 04:50 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

He can travel the whole world almost instantly through the mirror-verse without requiring that he see the destination before stepping into the mirror-verse. So clear sight is not thematic.

But having said that this power isn't completely thematic in itself either. So if playtesting shows it is necessary after first changing to a "numbered" order then we have that option then. We could also make that the opponent needs to be adjacent to another figure. This would be bring the theme a bit closer & would also put MM in harms way if the opponent's figure is adjacent to one of it's own. (I think I prefer this option to any clear sight restrictions)

Really thematically MM would enter the mirror-verse, come out where his opponent is & force them in, then the opponent would wander the mirror-verse until finding a random exit.
Old August 8th, 2011, 04:56 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
He can travel the whole world almost instantly through the mirror-verse without requiring that he see the destination before stepping into the mirror-verse. So clear sight is not thematic.

But having said that this power isn't completely thematic in itself either. So if playtesting shows it is necessary after first changing to a "numbered" order then we have that option then. We could also make that the opponent needs to be adjacent to another figure. This would be bring the theme a bit closer & would also put MM in harms way if the opponent's figure is adjacent to one of it's own. (I think I prefer this option to any clear sight restrictions)

Really thematically MM would enter the mirror-verse, come out where his opponent is & force them in, then the opponent would wander the mirror-verse until finding a random exit.
Exactly! Which is why the adjacent idea is brilliant, IMO.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee

Last edited by Spidey'tilIDie; August 8th, 2011 at 08:47 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library