Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

View Poll Results: What Dalek Armor power do you like best? (See the OP)
Armor Option 1 0 0%
Armor Option 2 1 11.11%
Armor Option 3 0 0%
Armor Option 4 5 55.56%
Two Shield Defense 2 22.22%
Tough 1 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:19 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Doctor Who Workshop

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
1/b
2/a
3/a
Ok that is weird. I typed my votes in capitals & when posted it changed them to lowercase. I even went back & edited them just to be sure & it still posted them as lowercase.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:19 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

The site's been doing that sometimes lately. Not sure what's up.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:22 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think it’s some sort of filter to stop people from SCREAMING at each other. Seems a bit unneccesary on this website though. It does it when a certain majority of your post is in caps.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:25 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Oh, is that all it is? There goes my M.O.D.O.K. VS M.O.D.A.M. VS A.I.M. VS U.L.T.I.M.A.T.U.M. VS A.R.G.U.S. VS S.H.I.E.L.D. VS Men From N.O.W.H.E.R.E. fan fiction.

(Nope, that's still safe. Might not quite be that then )
Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:26 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I am very angry

Hmmm...it shrunk everything down except for the I. At least it’s clever.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:28 PM
Symbiotic

What if I typed it without the periods? MODOK AIM ULTIMATUM SHIELD NOWHERE MODAM ARGUS.

Still fine. Who knows?
Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:40 PM
Just A Head

Maybe it's only when it's literally all caps?
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 2nd, 2019, 09:40 PM
Symbiotic

Percaps

Oh yeah, that time I got de-capped. Gotta go all caps.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 11:23 PM
Symbiotic

Oh, but steering this thread back toward the actual topic it was created to discuss, my design instincts point me toward all B, but I only ever saw one episode of Doctor Who and I'm comfortable backing whatever play from the actual fans.
Old May 2nd, 2019, 11:33 PM
Just A Head

Sounds like everyone is leaning towards the B options pretty hard. Cool stuff. Still leaving this open for a little bit if anybody else wants to vote or share their thoughts.
Old May 3rd, 2019, 08:36 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Well I think you have clear design elements to add this stuff back in later in a tangential way if you want to, none of these activities are "all the time" aspects of the character, and leaving them out of the main designs adds significantly to the elegance of the approach, so it seems pretty hard to argue against this direction.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 3rd, 2019, 09:37 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Also, realistically, he doesn't go around regenerating a lot anyways.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy