Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old September 2nd, 2010, 08:04 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Warehouse Ruin

The Book of Warehouse Ruin

C3G MARVEL FANTASTIC FOUR MASTER SET
FANTASTIC FORCES UNITE!

Card PDF

The destructible object used for this unit is a Herocape terrain piece from the MARVEL: The Conflict Begins Master Set.

Object Bio - This weak structure can hold your support, but probably not for very long. So tread carefully, because when this building finally collapses, it may just take you along with it.

-Type of Destructible Object-
  • Destructible Object: A Destructible Object can be targeted, destroyed, and removed from play the same way a figure is. See HERE for additional C3G Destructible Object rules.
-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Arch-vile; July 25th, 2022 at 12:22 AM.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 12:21 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Destructible Object: Warehouse Ruin

NAME = WAREHOUSE RUIN

LIFE = 4

DEFENSE = 4

FALLING RUBBLE

The Warehouse Ruin may not receive wounds or be destroyed while the Breakable Wall section is in place. When the Warehouse Ruin is destroyed, after removing it from the battlefield, place any figure you control that was on top of the Warehouse Ruin on any space on the concrete base. Any figure without the Super Strength special power that was on top of the Warehouse Ruin receives one wound. Figures moved by Falling Rubble will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Ronin; July 6th, 2016 at 12:28 PM. Reason: added SP text
Old September 3rd, 2010, 12:41 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hmm ... good question. I'm pretty sure that the Breakable Wall Section is considered part of the ruin, so it'd presumably be taken out as well, but that definitely needs some type of clarification.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 06:24 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
So if a ruin has the Breakable Wall Section I destroy the ruins first (which BTW has the same life as the BWS ) does the BWS stay where it is?

Cheers
Excellent question A3n. My intention, and the way I have played it for years now, is that a figure may not even start attacking the Warehouse Ruin if the Wall Section is still in place. So you can attack the Warehouse Ruin if the Wall Section was never there to begin with or once you have first destroyed the Wall Section.

Sorry for neglecting to make that clear. I have been playing it this way for years and so I guess I just assumed it was clear.

Since all official DOs have clarifications of different sorts in the rule books, do you think that this clarification is something we can also get away with in our rule book and this Books Of thread, or do you think it should be on the card as a separate power? If possible, I would really like to avoid putting more than one power on a DO, but if we have to, we have to.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 06:56 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Why not, just:

FALLING RUBBLE
The Warehouse Ruin may not receive wounds or be destroyed while the Destructible Wall section is in place. When the Warehouse Ruin is destroyed, after removing it from the battlefield, place any figure you control that was on the top of the Warehouse Ruin on any space on the concrete base. Any non-superstrength figure that was on top of the Warehouse Ruin receives one wound. Figures that are engaged before being moved by Falling Rubble will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 3rd, 2010, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Why not, just:

FALLING RUBBLE
The Warehouse Ruin may not receive wounds or be destroyed while the Destructible Wall section is in place. When the Warehouse Ruin is destroyed, after removing it from the battlefield, place any figure you control that was on the top of the Warehouse Ruin on any space on the concrete base. Any non-superstrength figure that was on top of the Warehouse Ruin receives one wound. Figures that are engaged before being moved by Falling Rubble will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Works for me, thanks.
Old September 3rd, 2010, 10:09 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Looks a lot better, I don't like the "Any non-superstrength figure" part of the text though. Can we change that to "Any figure without the Superstrength power..."

Cheers
Old September 4th, 2010, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Looks a lot better, I don't like the "Any non-superstrength figure" part of the text though. Can we change that to "Any figure without the Superstrength power..."

Cheers
:done:
Old September 9th, 2010, 06:45 PM

Could someone please take a picture of the Warehouse Ruin without the wall in place?
Old September 21st, 2010, 10:22 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Wish I would have seen this request sooner, while I was taking outside pix of minis. Oh well here of some shots of the Warehouse. I had to take them in the basement as it's after 9pm and it's been more cloudy than sunny lately outside, so hopefully they are okay:

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...uinspix006.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...uinspix008.jpg

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k2...uinspix009.jpg

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 21st, 2010, 10:26 PM

They look great to me! And a little shadow on a warehouse wall is a good thing in my book.

Old September 21st, 2010, 10:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks Bats. I hope they pass A3n's inspection

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library