Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 8th, 2019, 11:56 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Blue Lantern (Bro'Dee Walker)

This doesn't seem to have been talked about or tested in this thread or in the thread for our one On Deck Blue Lantern (or I missed it, if it was)... is it thematically desirable that Blue Power Battery can boost Saint Walker's Range/Attack off the presence of enemy GLs? It does that with the current wording.
Old April 9th, 2019, 12:18 AM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

IIRC, it is. Similar to our Red Lantern discussion, the power batteries don't tend to care whose side anybody is on.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old April 9th, 2019, 08:01 AM
C3G Super League MVP

Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Zettian Juggernaut is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yeah, I'm with Scapey on this. If memory serves me right, I believe Blue Lanterns are boosted by just the presence of a Green Lantern, not by an act from either one. So I would say yes, Blue Lanterns should be boosted by Enemy Green Lantern.

C3G: Books & Online Figure Request
---------------------------------------
Family: Classic Customs & Maps
--------------------------------
My SuperScape Maps
Old April 9th, 2019, 09:35 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Gotcha. I'm by no means an expert, but I thought that might be the case. Just felt a little weird to me that they can technically work as GL counters.

Kind of a narrow thing to counter, though! We really gotta expand that Green Lantern Corps...
Old April 9th, 2019, 09:43 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Gotcha. I'm by no means an expert, but I thought that might be the case. Just felt a little weird to me that they can technically work as GL counters.

Kind of a narrow thing to counter, though! We really gotta expand that Green Lantern Corps...
It kind of feels odd to me that we still only have one non-Human GL in a mostly alien organisation. I know the Humans are the headliners, but come on!

I'm always up for more Lanterns.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 9th, 2019, 11:35 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zettian Juggernaut View Post
Yeah, I'm with Scapey on this. If memory serves me right, I believe Blue Lanterns are boosted by just the presence of a Green Lantern, not by an act from either one. So I would say yes, Blue Lanterns should be boosted by Enemy Green Lantern.
It's actually a co-synergy. Blue Lanterns access new features of their ring, while Green Lanterns get super boosted (400% power level as I recall).

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old April 10th, 2019, 01:02 PM
Symbiotic

Okay, cool. I'm gonna have to document Blue Power Battery as a weakness for Green Lanterns in the Synergy Archive then, but I wanted to be sure the interaction was okay before documenting it.
Old April 10th, 2019, 07:43 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Okay, cool. I'm gonna have to document Blue Power Battery as a weakness for Green Lanterns in the Synergy Archive then, but I wanted to be sure the interaction was okay before documenting it.
That is kinda strange classification as it's not actually a weakness for the GLs. More that it's a boost for BLs. If you have a GL going up against a BL then you are making them stronger (not you weaker), but because they are stronger only because you are a GL then it is a kind-of weakness for you. Hmmm.

Anyway, what I really had to say is the wording for the battery power isn't clear:
Quote:
BLUE POWER BATTERY 4
Start the game with 4 blue Battery Markers on this card. Add 1 to this Blue Lantern's Move and Defense numbers for each blue Battery Marker on this card. If one or more Green Lantern figures are within 4 spaces of this Blue Lantern, you may also add the same number to this Blue Lantern's Range and Attack numbers
Add the same number? isn't very clear. What about this:
BLUE POWER BATTERY 4
Start the game with 4 blue Battery Markers on this card. Add 1 to this Blue Lantern's Move and Defense numbers for each blue Battery Marker on this card. You may add additional 1 to this Blue Lantern's Range and Attack numbers of each Green Lantern figure within 4 spaces of this Blue Lantern.
Old April 10th, 2019, 07:47 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

You'd be changing the mechanics there. Here's how it breaks down. If you have 4 blue Battery Markers on your card, you add 4 to your Move and Defense. If one or two or three or fifteen Green Lanterns are within 4 spaces of you, you also add 4 to your Range and Attack. The number added is based on the markers on card. The presence of one or more Green Lanterns is just the trigger.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 10th, 2019, 07:58 PM

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
You'd be changing the mechanics there. Here's how it breaks down. If you have 4 blue Battery Markers on your card, you add 4 to your Move and Defense. If one or two or three or fifteen Green Lanterns are within 4 spaces of you, you also add 4 to your Range and Attack. The number added is based on the markers on card. The presence of one or more Green Lanterns is just the trigger.
Ahh, see that's what I mean is unclear. I didn't get that from reading the power as is. Maybe something more like this:

Quote:
BLUE POWER BATTERY 4
Start the game with 4 blue Battery Markers on this card. Add X to this Blue Lantern's Move and Defense numbers for each blue Battery Marker on this card. Where X equals 2 if one or more Green Lantern figures are within 4 spaces of this Blue Lantern. Otherwise X equals 1.
Old April 10th, 2019, 08:01 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Ahh, see that's what I mean is unclear. I didn't get that from reading the power as is. Maybe something more like this:

Quote:
BLUE POWER BATTERY 4
Start the game with 4 blue Battery Markers on this card. Add X to this Blue Lantern's Move and Defense numbers for each blue Battery Marker on this card. Where X equals 2 if one or more Green Lantern figures are within 4 spaces of this Blue Lantern. Otherwise X equals 1.
That's not right either. What the power does is:

If the Blue Lantern is within 4 spaces of a Green Lantern, add 1 to its Move, Range, Attack and Defense for each blue Battery Marker on its card.

If the Blue Lantern is not within 4 spaces of Green Lantern, Range and Attack are not boosted. Add 1 only to its Move and Defense for each blue Battery Marker on its card.
Old April 10th, 2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:

Quote:
BLUE POWER BATTERY 4
That's not right either. What the power does is:

If the Blue Lantern is within 4 spaces of a Green Lantern, add 1 to its Move, Range, Attack and Defense for each blue Battery Marker on its card.

If the Blue Lantern is not within 4 spaces of Green Lantern, Range and Attack are not boosted. Add 1 only to its Move and Defense for each blue Battery Marker on its card.
Crap you are correct, different stats.

What about:
Quote:
BLUE POWER BATTERY 4
Start the game with 4 blue Battery Markers on this card. Add X to this Blue Lantern's Move and Defense numbers, where X is the number of blue Battery Marker on this card. If one or more Green Lantern figures are within 4 spaces of this Blue Lantern, you may also add X to this Blue Lantern's Range and Attack numbers

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library