Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old April 4th, 2015, 08:52 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Daily Fact Thread

The Daily Fact

Admiral Grace Hopper is credited for having first used the term “bug” in computing after a dead moth was found shorting a relay in the Harvard Mark II computer in September 1947.

For a second fact, I just realized I didn't change my avatar back from Christmas until now.

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 5th, 2015, 03:40 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The Daily Fact

In the midwest this year, they have released PeepsŪ flavored milk.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 5th, 2015, 04:44 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Goomonkey View Post
The Daily Fact

You mean like Marshmallow Peeps?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old April 5th, 2015, 11:06 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
The Daily Fact

Yes...

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 6th, 2015, 12:01 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Can't stand to eat them. Pretty sure I won't miss drinking them either.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 6th, 2015, 08:51 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Quote:
The Daily Fact

Yes...
I've bought as much as I can... It's absolutely amazing

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 18th, 2015, 12:09 AM
That's right! He can be taught!

Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby! Elven Lord rolls all skulls baby!

Fact: There are 3 kinds of people in the world: The ones who can count, and the ones who can't...

Feeling like an old lurker. 15 years, wow. That's half as long as I've lived. Love y'all like family.
Old April 18th, 2015, 01:11 AM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elven Lord View Post
Fact: There are 3 kinds of people in the world: The ones who can count, and the ones who can't...
Actually, there are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who can read binary & those who can't.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 18th, 2015, 12:22 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

There are actually just two kinds of people in the world. Those who can extrapolate from incomplete information.
Old April 19th, 2015, 02:38 AM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

Actually, there are overseven billion types of people, because we're all unique in our own special way

If we had to narrow it down to two it would be people who make sure they have time to post every day before committing to do so, and those who don't...

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old April 20th, 2015, 12:29 AM
On vacation...

The Daily Fact

Jim Carrey was originally supposed to play Dr. Evil in the Austin Powers movies , but had to eventually pass due to scheduling conflicts with his film Liar Liar.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General