Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 22nd, 2008, 11:41 PM

GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby! GreenLanturn rolls all skulls baby!
Switching Figures while Moving

I played a game with my brother and he was using the Knights of Weston (KoW) with Sir Denrick. They bond (duh). So Denrick moves before the KoWs right? Can he switch Denrick with a KoW? Meaning that he tried to end his move on his own guy (a KoW) and move the KoW to where Denrick moved through.

It made no sense to me but he feels that he lost the game because I ruled that the move was illegal (long story that isn't relevant. Krug was involved).

In forest dark or glade beferned
No blade of grass shall go unturned
Let those who have the daylight spurned
Tread not where this green lamp has burned.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's