Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 12th, 2014, 08:04 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brides of Dracula (VOTE for Playtesting)

yea

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old August 12th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old August 12th, 2014, 10:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 13th, 2014, 12:43 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Brides of Dracula (Playtesting Phase)

With Bats and LP on Abstain, this passes! However, I'm going to ask the Sidekicks if they have any interest first, since they'd already have access to Dracula and it'd probably be easier overall to have playtesters with more experience with that unit in particular.
Old August 13th, 2014, 02:24 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Sounds like a plan.
Old August 18th, 2014, 07:18 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Just thought you should know that I can't seem to locate these minis (yes, I have that many, don't judge me.) When and if I do (I hope more if than when) I will post pictures of them.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old August 20th, 2014, 05:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

First tests in from Viegon! He likes them but says they're a bit overcosted and Blood Callling is a bit underwhelming. Here's a quick idea on how to rectify both of those things, by mixing on some of Walking Dead's power. Seems pretty Dracula like to swoop in from the darkness and strike like that.

BLOOD CALLING
After attacking an opponent's figure, if a Bride of Dracula inflicts one or more wounds with a normal attack, you may move an Undead Lord you control up to 3 spaces. You may then immediately choose one figure that Undead Lord is engaged with and roll 1 unblockable attack die against that figure. Figures moved by Blood Calling will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

Thoughts? Possibly make it so that you can only move an unengaged Undead Lord, or only target previously engaged figures?

EDIT: And here's Viegon's idea for a tweak. Stronger, I think, but less likely to auto-wound, and it lets him trigger his Vampirism.

Quote:
BLOOD CALLING
After wounding an opponent's figure with a Bride of Dracula's normal attack, you may immediately move an Undead Lord you control up to 3 spaces. If that Undead Lord ends this movement adjacent to the attacked figure, it may attack that figure with a normal attack. Figures moved by Blood Calling will not take any leaving engagement attacks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viegon
Here's my report.

I really like what you've got for the Brides. Their simplicity makes them a very easy to use unit, but they have a nice depth of strategy still and add a lot to undead armies.

In my games they seemed weak for 110. It could have just been my dice, but from my games it seemed like they should be more like 90 points. If they consistently show weaker and you're looking for a simple fix, I'd suggest bumping their defense to 5.

I only had one issue with the design as-is when playing: while Blood Calling is a very thematic power, I found it quite underwhelming. Dracula is so fast already, and you really don't want him on the front lines unless you're taking turns with him, so I found I only really wanted to us it once or twice a game. It's not necessarily an issue, but personally I'd like to see it made a little stronger (maybe allow Dracula attack after moving with it as long as he targets the figure that was wounded by the Bride?).

Otherwise, you've got a real solid design here.

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Brides of Dracula

- THEME TEST
Pass

- MIRROR TEST
Pass

- BONDING TEST
Pass

- SYNERGIES TEST
Pass

- POWER CHECK
Pass

- FUN TEST
Pass

- FUN COMPETITIVE TEST
Pass

- DRAFTING TEST
Pass

- USAGE TEST
Tentative Pass, Blood Calling was used, but I found it kind of underwhelming.

- STRATEGY TEST
Pass

Army Test 1
- Does it pass, Yes or No?
Tentative Fail
- What should be the unit's point value? Based on this game, their cost needs to seriously come down.
- Give a brief overview. Let me start with saying that the dice this game were not balanced. The Agents always rolled shields and rarely had a bad attack roll. With dice like the Agents had this game not many units would have been able to face them and win. Still, that said, the Brides essentially did nothing. They got one turn where they flew out and only did 2 wounds to Agent Hunter, but he healed those wounds the next turn and he and the SHIELD Agents killed all 3 Brides that same turn.

UNIT SUM-UP
Damage: 2 wounds to Agent Hunter.
Power Usage/Effectiveness:
Double Attack: The Brides’ got to use their second attacks 3 times.
Blood Calling: Activated 2 times, moved Dracula 2 times.
Stealth Dodge: Came into effect for 1 defense roll.

Map: Island Plane Crash (no glyphs or special rules)
Units: Brides of Dracula, Dracula, Silver Banshee, Oracle (1,000 points) VS Nick Fury, SHIELD Agents x3, Dum Dum Dugan, Agent Hunter, Spider-Woman, Skrull Infiltrator x2 (1,000 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2
Tentative Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? Despite doing better this game, 110 still seems too high.
- Give a brief overview. I rematched the last game, and got a lot more balanced luck. Attack and defense dice overall was balanced between the two teams; however, Dracula successfully coming back to life 3 times skewed the results some. The Brides, while a lot more useful this game, still didn’t do very much. I would have been a lot better off filling the army with a different 110 unit.

UNIT SUM-UP
Damage: 1 SHIELD Agent, 6 wounds to Agent Hunter.
Blood Calling: Activated 5 times, moved Dracula 1 times.
Stealth Dodge: Came into effect for roughly 4 defense rolls.

Units: Brides of Dracula, Dracula, Silver Banshee, Oracle (1,000 points) VS Nick Fury, SHIELD Agents x3, Dum Dum Dugan, Agent Hunter, Spider-Woman, Skrull Infiltrator x2 (1,000 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 3
Pass
- What should be the unit's point value? 110 seems to work for this game.
- Give a brief overview. The Brides got a couple lucky attacks on Green Goblin to score 4 wounds, which easily made up their cost. After that though, they just absorbed a couple of attacks before going down.

UNIT SUM-UP
Damage: 4 wounds to Green Goblin.
Blood Calling: Activated 2 times, moved Dracula 2 times.
Stealth Dodge: Came into effect for 6 defense rolls.

Units: Brides of Dracula, Dracula, Silver Banshee, Oracle (1,000 points) VS Joker Goons, Harley Quinn, Creeper, Firefly, Green Goblin, Poison Ivy, Ragdoll (990 points)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by johnny139; August 20th, 2014 at 05:38 PM.
Old August 20th, 2014, 05:56 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I like that Blood Calling but would like it with the unengaged Undead Lord.
Old August 20th, 2014, 09:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I like that Blood Calling but would like it with the unengaged Undead Lord.
Agreed. And I like the unblockable die - simplifies things a bit. I don't mind Vampirism not triggering.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 20th, 2014, 10:57 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

I could go with either version. The auto-wound would be pretty powerful, but not triggering Vampirism, would be a major downside and make for interesting decisions. I was going to suggest a "once-per-turn" restriction, but "unengaged" does that too.

Old August 20th, 2014, 11:01 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
I was going to suggest a "once-per-turn" restriction, but "unengaged" does that too.
Not if he destroys the one he gives an unblockable wound to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old August 20th, 2014, 11:24 PM

True, but he would have to be engaged to only that figure and have a Bride deal another wound and he hits the roll. Plus that's only if he chooses to roll instead of waiting for the next turn to allow Vampirism to activate.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library