Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 16th, 2008, 04:40 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
New FAQ up at Official Site

The New FAQ has been posted at Heroscape.com.

Look at the section regarding Sujoah near the end. It references a figure named Migol who has a 'one shield defense' power. Wave 9 maybe?

I didn't get a chance to read it in depth. Maybe you guys can find some other cool stuff in there while I'm in class.

Edit- other stuff I noticed:

Aquilla is a good guy.

It mentions Ullar Warlord Bonding as an exapmle. It says you can't move more than one Ullar Warlord at a time with this bonding, but there is only one Ullar Warlord. Maybe there is another one coming soon.

Gurei-Oni's special attack is called Hanabo instead of Tetsubo. This may be what is was called during development or something.

It says they are working on making the exclusives avaliable through other means.

You guys already caught some of these, I'm including them in the first post though.

Last edited by Hex_Enduction_Hour; June 17th, 2008 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Providing the link Uprising provided in his post

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News