Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 29th, 2021, 09:47 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
SP updated. Art update please
bump [MENTION=1098]Soundwarp SG-1[/MENTION]

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old April 3rd, 2021, 02:18 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Cards should be up to date now

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 3rd, 2021, 05:42 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Awesome. Thanks SW

My current reward points
Old February 26th, 2022, 09:55 PM
Doing it for the Clix

isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby! isherlock99 rolls all skulls baby!

Another source for the same figure used is Cosmic Justice #001 and 003 / Easy Company Soldier (@001-003, including the already listed figure) or #201 / Little Sure Shot.
Old March 17th, 2022, 02:02 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Book of Grunt (Breathing)

I leave you guys alone for a bit so I can deal with all the school COVID nonsense, and this stuff happens.

Quote:
COVER FIRE 3
Immediately after rolling attack dice for Grunts' Grunt's normal attack against an opponent's figure, if Grunt inflicts at least one wound, you may move another figure you control within 5 spaces of Grunt up to 3 spaces. Figures moved by this special power never take leaving engagement attacks from the defending figure.
And I'm not sure why there is an "immediately" in here. Since attack dice are rolled before defense dice, you can't "immediately" know if he inflicted a wound.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 17th, 2022, 02:30 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I totally noticed the apostrophe issue when I played him last week and forgot to mention it!!
Old March 17th, 2022, 02:57 PM
Ninja Playtester

Re: Book of Grunt (Breathing)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
I leave you guys alone for a bit so I can deal with all the school COVID nonsense, and this stuff happens.

Quote:
COVER FIRE 3
Immediately after rolling attack dice for Grunts' Grunt's normal attack against an opponent's figure, if Grunt inflicts at least one wound, you may move another figure you control within 5 spaces of Grunt up to 3 spaces. Figures moved by this special power never take leaving engagement attacks from the defending figure.
And I'm not sure why there is an "immediately" in here. Since attack dice are rolled before defense dice, you can't "immediately" know if he inflicted a wound.
I think I distracted everyone with the problems from Infantry Team Assault that they all forgot to correct my mistakes on Cover Fire. How does this look?

COVER FIRE 3
If Grunt inflicts at least one wound on an opponent's figure with his normal attack, you may immediately move another figure you control within 5 spaces of Grunt up to 3 spaces. Figures moved by this special power never take leaving engagement attacks from the defending figure.

My current reward points
Old March 31st, 2022, 06:14 PM
Ninja Playtester

[MENTION=4559]SirGalahad[/MENTION] and/or any other heroes that wish to comment. Does the above wording suggestion work for a correction? As this is a released card now, do we have to vote on a wording clarification?

My current reward points
Old March 31st, 2022, 06:16 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Unsure about the voting stuff.
Old March 31st, 2022, 07:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

That is technically a functional change which requires a vote.
Old April 4th, 2022, 09:35 PM
Ninja Playtester

SP updated. Art update please [MENTION=1098]Soundwarp SG-1[/MENTION]

My current reward points
Old April 6th, 2022, 08:14 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

deleted

(Reminds self to look elsewhere before posting)

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library