Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old October 5th, 2020, 11:00 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Grunt

The Book of Grunt

C3G IDW WAVE 46
REAL AMERICAN HEROES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a repainted Heroclix figure from the Cosmic Justice set.
Its model number and name are #002 / Easy Company Soldier.

Character Bio - Grunt was born in Columbus, Ohio and carries a military rank of corporal E-4. He graduated from Advanced Infantry Training in the top ten of his class. Grunt's primary military specialty is infantry and his secondary military specialties are as a small-arms armorer as well as being an artillery coordinator. He is familiar with all NATO and Warsaw Pact small arms, as well as domestic civilian arms, and is a qualified expert with the M-14, M-16, and the M-1911A1 auto pistol. One of his first missions was working with General Hawk and Snake Eyes to bring down a murderous militia commander named Wingfield. At the conclusion of this mission, he works with Zap to disable Wingfield's nuclear bomb. Later, he is part of a Joe team keeping Cobra Commander prisoner in the Rockies. Grunt eventually left the G.I. Joe Team to get his engineering degree at the Georgia Institute of Technology. There, he met a girl named Lola, whom he later married and the two have a young daughter together.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points

Last edited by tcglkn; February 25th, 2022 at 09:19 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 11:02 AM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Book of Grunt (Breathing)

NAME = GRUNT
SECRET IDENTITY = ROBERT W. GRAVES

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SOLDIER

PERSONALITY = PATRIOTIC

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 6
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = 130

INFANTRY TEAM ASSAULT
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Commando or Soldier Hero you control and taking a turn with that Hero, if that Hero did not inflict a wound this turn, you may attack with Grunt. If you do, you cannot attack with any other figures until you reveal another Order Marker.

COVER FIRE 3
If Grunt inflicts at least one wound on an opponent's figure with his normal attack, you may immediately move another figure you control within 5 spaces of Grunt up to 3 spaces. Figures moved by this special power never take leaving engagement attacks from the defending figure.

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; April 4th, 2022 at 09:34 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 11:03 AM
Ninja Playtester

Comic Art
Spoiler Alert!

Background images
Spoiler Alert!

Figure
Spoiler Alert!

Change log
Spoiler Alert!

My current reward points

Last edited by fret_gurglo; October 28th, 2020 at 01:36 PM.
Old October 5th, 2020, 11:09 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Looks fine, Team Assault is missing a word or two at the beginning, and probably should have some timing clarifications, and should decide if you can still bond after this attack. If the plan is to have a bunch of guys with this power, I'd add the "No other turns with figures you control" line since it could get out of hand.

I know absolutely nothing about GI Joe aside from that there's a white ninja dude who I had this big action figure (doll?) of when I was little. I don't even know where I got it.
Old October 5th, 2020, 11:28 AM
Ninja Playtester

I didn't think the "no other turns" clause was needed as this is just a bonus attack not a free turn.

As for knowledge of this guy, you only need to know that he is a highly trained infantry soldier and about the lowest rank on the GI joe team.

My current reward points
Old October 5th, 2020, 11:37 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by fret_gurglo View Post
I didn't think the "no other turns" clause was needed as this is just a bonus attack not a free turn.
There could still be ways to cheese in other turns after this bonus attack. And I'm deleting half the stuff I typed since I didn't realize you could only activate a single figure with that power. I'm not worried then.
Old October 5th, 2020, 12:34 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I think Infantry Team Assault will make him a near auto-add in a Cap/Uncle Sam army. You can do a lot with that, especially since Bucky also doesn’t block additional turns. So you can do a turn that’s like Bucky>Cap>Hulk>Grunt attack, with all of it being stat boosted by Cap.
Old October 5th, 2020, 12:42 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like Cover Fire as a general use power.

Infantry Assault Team will stack as written (each iteration of the power will grant one attack use). Is this intended? If not, I'd actually do "no additional attacks" type of language.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2020, 07:25 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like Cover Fire as a general use power.

Infantry Assault Team will stack as written (each iteration of the power will grant one attack use). Is this intended? If not, I'd actually do "no additional attacks" type of language.
It shouldn't stack. It has an OM reveal clause built into to it.

My current reward points
Old October 5th, 2020, 07:29 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

It doesn't stack as written. We dropped the Commando part here then and he's just a Solider support unit then?
Old October 5th, 2020, 07:34 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think Infantry Team Assault will make him a near auto-add in a Cap/Uncle Sam army. You can do a lot with that, especially since Bucky also doesn’t block additional turns. So you can do a turn that’s like Bucky>Cap>Hulk>Grunt attack, with all of it being stat boosted by Cap.
I think the Bucky-Cap-Grunt works, but I don't think Hulk would. He requires an OM to be revealed on his card and Hulk is not a Soldier so I don't think Grunt would get the bonus attack. But yes, I was thinking a great addition to a Cap and/or Uncle Sam build.

My current reward points
Old October 5th, 2020, 07:37 PM
Ninja Playtester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
It doesn't stack as written. We dropped the Commando part here then and he's just a Solider support unit then?
It seemed to open too large a debate for this minor character and if we are grouping just about every else that is not a soldier into one another class, then it did not make sense for Quick Kick to kick somebody or Air Tight to do his chemical stuff and then Grunt shoots. I thought it would be simpler to just go with Soldiers.

My current reward points

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library