Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old July 4th, 2013, 02:02 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 6-29

Sorry I was meaning his one wound ability.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old July 7th, 2013, 11:07 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 6-29

Hey all,

I've got a minor update today with one new card for an old custom and one update of an older card of mine.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old July 8th, 2013, 06:12 PM
Thanksgiving Custom Contest Champion

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 4-23

Haldor the Viking Champion
Gorgeous-looking mod, as usual. The price tag and lack of a Knight boosting ability makes him less likely to be taken as a Knight bonding hero, but his defensive prowess could make him very useful as a Macdirk bonding hero. I like the clear theme in the two powers.

Drone Master
Cool design. Can he add the +3 for Drone Command after seeing the Hive Swarm die roll? As worded I believe he can. He could make Drone armies pretty potent.

Bleakwoode Banshee
I really love Phantasm 1. Great idea for a marker power. Wail of the Banshee is really cool too, though very difficult to balance. This one will take a lot of playtesting to get that number right.
Old July 9th, 2013, 12:40 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 4-23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Haldor the Viking Champion
Quote:
Gorgeous-looking mod, as usual. The price tag and lack of a Knight boosting ability makes him less likely to be taken as a Knight bonding hero, but his defensive prowess could make him very useful as a Macdirk bonding hero. I like the clear theme in the two powers.

Thanks I did try to design him more with the Macdirks in mind. I figured the knights don't need more help and it would be hard to compete with Sir Gilbert anyway. I think the Macdirks and Haldor can really shine together, Haldor is hard to put down and even when you do wound him he just makes the Macdirks better. Plus, Haldor hits hard enough where it's hard for your opponent to totally ignore him and go after the MacDirks first.

Quote:
Drone Master
Cool design. Can he add the +3 for Drone Command after seeing the Hive Swarm die roll? As worded I believe he can. He could make Drone armies pretty potent.

I'm pretty sure he can, that's how I've always played Su-Bak-Na and such (not that it usually makes a difference for Su-Bak-Na). I am a little worried about him making the drones to good, but I'm hoping he is reasonably balanced. He gives a better boost than Su-Bak-Na for cheap, but he making losing order markers more of a possibility too. Plus, Su-Bak-Na works with more figures and gives you some things the Drones don't already have (Flying and a high attack), outside of his D20 boost the Drone Master isn't much more than another way to possibly get a lot of attacks of 3.

Quote:
Bleakwoode Banshee
I really love Phantasm 1. Great idea for a marker power. Wail of the Banshee is really cool too, though very difficult to balance. This one will take a lot of playtesting to get that number right.

Glad you like Phantasm, I'm pretty happy with how it came out.

WotB is a tricky power to judge since it is really swingy. It isn't that likely to work, but when it does you're taking out some enemy figures and bringing back some pretty expensive ones of you're own. It could be really massive if you took out all 3 Krav or something crazy like that, that's a point shift of 200 after the Shades come back.

I've done a few games with her, and she didn't seem too crazy good. But as you said, this is a power that needs more than a few games to find its true worth.

---

Anyway, I've got another new card for an old figure today: Demonblade!

My Etsy Store
Old July 9th, 2013, 08:57 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 7-09

I just can't read "Phantasm" without thinking of this guy:

Spoiler Alert!

I really like the Banshee -- what's the figure you're using?
Old July 15th, 2013, 11:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Quote:
Originally Posted by IshMEL View Post
I just can't read "Phantasm" without thinking of this guy:

Spoiler Alert!

I really like the Banshee -- what's the figure you're using?
Thanks,

The banshee is made from parts of a Shade and Kiova.

Anyway, 2 new customs today: A filler hero and a ranged common squad for the dwarves.

My Etsy Store
Old July 16th, 2013, 10:30 AM

Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth Scytale is a man of the cloth

Demonblade
Ah, Demonblade, the Ronin from Otonashi's bio. Wild is certainly fitting. Pretty neat cleanup figure. Since I probably wouldn't use him before then, the fact that he must attack a friendly due to Blood Hungry Blade probably won't come into play, but it's very flavorful regardless.

Orgle Copperbeard
Nothing too special, but works as a decent bit of filler for an Axegrinder army. I'd say he could fit as filler in a Scout army too, but a squad of Venocs is usually better. Love the name.

Chainbonders of Burning Forge
Seriously awesome mods. I'd love to see some battlefield pics of these guys. Does Range 4 represent the reach of their chains? Move/Defense isn't great for a 3-man 70pt squad, but the range attack and a useful special makes up for it.
Old July 16th, 2013, 10:56 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 7-15

Holy cow, those Chainbonder mods are epic. I echo Scytale's request for more pics.

I don't have much to say about your dwarves. Both are simple, thematic customs. I love range 4 on the Chainbonders, it makes them very unique.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 01:32 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks for the comments guys, sorry it's been so long.

Quote:
Chainbonders of Burning Forge
Seriously awesome mods. I'd love to see some battlefield pics of these guys. Does Range 4 represent the reach of their chains? Move/Defense isn't great for a 3-man 70pt squad, but the range attack and a useful special makes up for it.
The Range is actually supposed to be them throwing the Chains, though it doesn't really make sense that they can keep throwing them repeatedly I guess. I was going to give them more than one chain each, but it made the figures look too busy. I think when I write their bio I'll just flavor it as enchanted Chains that can boomerang back to them or something like that.

Oh and here's a battlefield pic, sorry it took me so long to post it.

Anyway, I've made cards for my 3 newest customs.

My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; December 10th, 2013 at 12:30 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2013, 05:58 PM

As always, you're mods are astounding.

Vorapede
This guy is pretty brutal, a cheap (but weaker) Grimnak. Against some armies a couple of these things will annihilate. I suspect it's undercosted a bit. When Centipede Climb says "may ignore up to 1 level of elevation," what does that mean exactly? Can he drop down 12 levels without taking falling damage?

Marro Smoker
Love the anti-range and the theme. Unfortunately, I struggle to see how these can be effective as common heroes. Only a single figure per activation, no offense to speak of, and their cheerleader effect requires them to move up to the front lines. As a squad they may be worth using as an anti-range vanguard, but as common heroes they'll suffer. If their Smoke Cloud boosted nearby friendlies instead of weakening nearby enemies they would be much easier to use and possibly worth drafting.

Ahkrin
A little odd that he's a Dragon instead of Dragonkin or something. Not a problem, just a bit odd. Silver Shard Breath is an interesting twist on Ice Shard Breath. Not nearly as useful, though, as it will be much easier to lock him up and prevent him from attacking more than one or two figures with it. With one enemy adjacent, at best he only as a 50% chance of attacking a second figure. Curiously, Flying may be his best feature, as it gives him mobility and helps him get the most out of his other two powers.
Old December 8th, 2013, 03:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Thanks Scytale , sorry I took so long to respond back.

Quote:
Vorapede
Quote:
This guy is pretty brutal, a cheap (but weaker) Grimnak. Against some armies a couple of these things will annihilate. I suspect it's undercosted a bit. When Centipede Climb says "may ignore up to 1 level of elevation," what does that mean exactly? Can he drop down 12 levels without taking falling damage?
Yeah, he might be a little undercosted. I'm going to playtest him a bit, probably needs to go up 10 points or so.

Centipede Climb is a little weird admittedly, but yes, the basic idea is that he gets to 'fly' for one level each time he goes up or down. So he can drop straight down 12 levels without falling damage, or ignore 1 level height changes completely (so he could go 7 levels up and 7 spaces horizontal assuming there were some 'stairs' set up).

Quote:
Marro Smoker
Love the anti-range and the theme. Unfortunately, I struggle to see how these can be effective as common heroes. Only a single figure per activation, no offense to speak of, and their cheerleader effect requires them to move up to the front lines. As a squad they may be worth using as an anti-range vanguard, but as common heroes they'll suffer. If their Smoke Cloud boosted nearby friendlies instead of weakening nearby enemies they would be much easier to use and possibly worth drafting.
Right now these guys aren't worth much, but I'm working on a Marro that can activate all my Marro Common Heroes Kurrok style. I think they'll be worth their points once I finish their leader.

Quote:
Ahkrin
A little odd that he's a Dragon instead of Dragonkin or something. Not a problem, just a bit odd. Silver Shard Breath is an interesting twist on Ice Shard Breath. Not nearly as useful, though, as it will be much easier to lock him up and prevent him from attacking more than one or two figures with it. With one enemy adjacent, at best he only as a 50% chance of attacking a second figure. Curiously, Flying may be his best feature, as it gives him mobility and helps him get the most out of his other two powers.
He's meant to be a young Icarian Dragon, not a half-dragon or anything like that. I've never liked how in most fantasy stuff with intelligent Dragons the young ones still run around naked with no armor or weapons even though they're nowhere near as strong as the adults. Granted, Ahkrin looks a little more humanoid than the official dragons, but I'm fine with that personally. Just means he has to grow into his Dragon looks.

Also, minor update for right now: The Marro Augers.

I'm going to have some other cards up (and some current ones updated) latter Today or Tomorrow.

My Etsy Store
Old December 10th, 2013, 12:44 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Re: Soundwarp's Custom Cards 2.0 Update 12-08

I'll righty, I've finally done some much needed updates to a few of my cards!

-Vorapede has had his cost bumped to 95
-Deathstalker Infiltrator has had his lowered to 80
-Marrden Predator's normal attack has been bumped to 3
-Marrden Tracker's Spot Prey power edited to match Charging Assault
-Marrden Deathwings' Venom Overdose power lowered to trigger on an 18 or higher
-Added the Simplistic Genome power to the Marro Smoker since I somehow managed to completley leave it off when I made the card.

Also, I've got cards for some of my older figures. Nothing super special Today, most of them are just filler

My Etsy Store

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards