Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old March 5th, 2024, 10:25 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Peoria Monthlies 2024 Next event 3/23/24! AoA Returns!

Update on this months format: I wasn’t sure what the March first reveal would bring, but seeing as we got the original AH/Haslab designs we will be allowing all revealed Renegade and Haslab designs for this event. See OP for more details.

I may also try to sneak in a map or two with wellspring water, so the map pool is subject to change slightly.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old March 6th, 2024, 01:18 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Wow, thank you for selecting three of my maps for the March tournament! I am greatly appreciative of that.

This reminds me that I do need to rework the lava height on the right side of Olympus based off feedback from OHS. I will get that updated soon so you can have the updated version at the tournament.
Old March 6th, 2024, 01:20 PM

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainyDays View Post
Wow, thank you for selecting three of my maps for the March tournament! I am greatly appreciative of that.

This reminds me that I do need to rework the lava height on the right side of Olympus based off feedback from OHS. I will get that updated soon so you can have the updated version at the tournament.
Absolutely! I’ve been meaning to get around to them for some time.
Just lmk when you have the updated version and I’ll get them switched out.

Old March 7th, 2024, 03:37 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Danrad is in.
Havoch is in.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 9th, 2024, 05:06 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

I won't be able to make this one (daughter was born on the 5th so I will probably not make the next several tournies), but I wanted to ask about organized play from Renegade. Are we going to be talking to Just For Fun to see if they want to participate? Also, do we know if they will be participating in pre orders? I would prefer to order from them than from the Internet, but wasn't sure if anyone has spoken to them about any of this stuff.
Old March 9th, 2024, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacmann96 View Post
I won't be able to make this one (daughter was born on the 5th so I will probably not make the next several tournies), but I wanted to ask about organized play from Renegade. Are we going to be talking to Just For Fun to see if they want to participate? Also, do we know if they will be participating in pre orders? I would prefer to order from them than from the Internet, but wasn't sure if anyone has spoken to them about any of this stuff.
Congrats!

JFF will definitely be working with us on Organized Play, I would expect us to participate in the Launch Events in August and NHSD.

I’ll let you know on preorders, but I think you will be able to order through JFF, and that probably what I will do as well.

Old March 10th, 2024, 01:04 AM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for including Guts y’all, happy to see it’s been getting so much play. I made some updates to the map pre-Hexicon II, you can check that version out over on my thread.
Old March 10th, 2024, 07:51 PM

Pacmann96 is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacmann96 View Post
Congrats!

JFF will definitely be working with us on Organized Play, I would expect us to participate in the Launch Events in August and NHSD.

I’ll let you know on preorders, but I think you will be able to order through JFF, and that probably what I will do as well.
Sweet! Anxious to get my order in!
Old March 20th, 2024, 08:58 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Vegies Dad confirmed he’s in.
@briaka you coming?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 20th, 2024, 12:56 PM

I'll bring Deja Vu, Nomad and Arena

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old March 21st, 2024, 07:02 AM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Vegies Dad confirmed he’s in.
@briaka you coming?
Yes planning on being there. Don't know that I'll have any AoA units but we'll see

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old March 22nd, 2024, 03:49 PM

Last reminder before the event tmr, still time to RSVP!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events