Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old June 16th, 2018, 07:47 AM

Pickles Nickles is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Need help valuing collection. New at heroscape

A friend is selling me his collection of heroscape and I’m not sure if I’m getting a good price. I have pictures of what he is including but not the specifics from the sets. It comes with about 120 figurines and cards, including 6 dragons and the marvel set. Lots of terrain, including the castle.

Again, I haven’t played this game for a long time but would love to get back into it. Just not sure what I should be looking for, meaning if it’s a good set or if it’s worth the price. He says he wants around $400.

Any help would be appreciated. I’m a beginner trying to get involved
Old June 16th, 2018, 10:05 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Need help valuing collection. New at heroscape

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pickles Nickles View Post
A friend is selling me his collection of heroscape and I’m not sure if I’m getting a good price. I have pictures of what he is including but not the specifics from the sets. It comes with about 120 figurines and cards, including 6 dragons and the marvel set. Lots of terrain, including the castle.

Again, I haven’t played this game for a long time but would love to get back into it. Just not sure what I should be looking for, meaning if it’s a good set or if it’s worth the price. He says he wants around $400.

Any help would be appreciated. I’m a beginner trying to get involved
Welcome. Make sure you check out the Utah tournament scene on here, they have a tournament every month and these tournaments are always good fun. To help value your purchase, it would help to know what figures and what sets are in the lot. Some are more desirable than others and that makes the difference in how much they are worth.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old June 16th, 2018, 11:50 AM

Thanks for your quick response. The friend I am buying them from hasn’t played in a while so doesn’t need know the pieces and either do I. Hopefully those links work below.

https://ibb.co/mUEJkJ
https://ibb.co/b3T0zd
https://ibb.co/jpkfzd
https://ibb.co/eeLr5J
https://ibb.co/fib9sy
Old June 16th, 2018, 12:47 PM

Heirloom knows what's in an order marker Heirloom knows what's in an order marker

My gut says $400 is a little high, maybe $300-$350? I only spent a couple of minutes looking at pics though, so take with a grain a salt.
Old June 16th, 2018, 07:25 PM

Thanks for the estimate. I’m thinking $300 too but I like to hear opinions because I want to get a good deal and not overpay. Wanting to get a good set but not wanting to overpay
Old June 16th, 2018, 07:34 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Looks like RoTV (~$80), Marvel (~$40), SoTM (~$80), Castle (~$30), Raknar's Vision (~$50), Orm's Return (~$20), and a few expansions (we'll say $80 total).

So that's $380, but with a bulk discount, $300-$350 seems fair.
Old June 17th, 2018, 12:16 AM
GenCon 2014 Main Event Champ / Obsessive-Compulsive HS Storage Organizer

Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth Rÿchean is a man of the cloth

I see the Jandar dice and bag and perhaps the Utgar dice and bag. If Gilbert and Ornak are in the collection it does increase the value by maybe 50 bucks or so.

A must read for all 'Scapers!
Old June 17th, 2018, 01:39 AM

Awesome guys. Thanks for the estimates. I feel better now working on the price. I’m so excited to get into this game. So many moving pieces.
Old June 18th, 2018, 10:39 AM

Starling_ Woo who?

Ornak is in there. I didn't see Sir Gilbert though. Also Rise of the Valkyrie can usually be found on eBay for about 40-50, so 80 is probably a bit high.
Old June 18th, 2018, 12:24 PM

Thank you for an update on price. You guys have been great. When I go look to buy this set, anything I should be looking out for? Like any rare pieces or quality checks to be sure of? The terrain seems pretty basic but if i buy this, i dont want to be missing anything extremely important.
Old June 28th, 2018, 04:02 PM

Thanks guys. It actually had a ton of good and rare pieces and I was able to get it for a great price. Thanks for all of your help!
Old June 28th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Good for you, Pickles!

You're lucky to live in an area with an active tourney scene. Check it out and meet those guys. It'll be fun!

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades