Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 7th, 2023, 12:28 AM

briaka knows what's in an order marker briaka knows what's in an order marker
Re: Missouri Seasonal Tourneys: Next Event 1/28/2023

Should be there. Maybe a +1 or +2. Can bring a map or two if needed. Lmk

Do. Or do not. There is no I don't wanna.
Old January 8th, 2023, 09:34 PM
Scapecon 2022 Main Event Champion

Evantage is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by briaka View Post
Great! I'll get you added to the list.
Old January 22nd, 2023, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evantage View Post
Quote:
Great! I'll get you added to the list.
Update: yes for me. 95% for +1, 50% for +2. Unfortunately the extras will be a very late notice, unable to confirm until that morning.

Old January 22nd, 2023, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Update: yes for me. 95% for +1, 50% for +2. Unfortunately the extras will be a very late notice, unable to confirm until that morning.
Good to know, I'll put you down for you plus one for now, just let me know if you end up bringing the extra.

@DVondo do you think you and your brother will make it?

@Sir Heroscape , let me know if weather is looking good for your +1s, I know they are weather dependent. I've just got you down for now.
Old January 23rd, 2023, 02:20 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Good to know, I'll put you down for you plus one for now, just let me know if you end up bringing the extra.

@DVondo do you think you and your brother will make it?

@Sir Heroscape , let me know if weather is looking good for your +1s, I know they are weather dependent. I've just got you down for now.
Me and +3 will be coming, I think that's all we'll get though.

EDIT: Also, are you running/registering this tourney through heroscape.org? or do you need me to bring my laptop to just run Tourney Director?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old January 25th, 2023, 11:52 PM

@Sir Heroscape , @Crystalman , @brak88 , @KingZombie , @Polaris , @briaka ,

The event will be run through heroscape.org. If you have never participated in a tournament run through this software, you will need to create account on the website and login. Once logged in you can register for the tournament by following the link or selecting it from the upcoming tournaments list on the tournament tab. You can register prior to submitting your army, and all army submissions are hidden until the event begins. Message me if you are having any trouble registering or submitting your army. Please be sure to register and submit prior to 12:30, preferably before even arriving at the game store. If you are bringing plus ones, please help them register as well.

@Sir Heroscape and @briaka , could I ask each of you to bring two maps? They can be ones from the list or others if you are wanting to play on something specific. Just message me what you want to bring with a link and I can take a look if I am not already familiar. Thanks!

Anyone else that would be able to bring a map would be helpful too! Just comment here.
Old January 26th, 2023, 11:56 PM

Quote:
@Sir Heroscape , @Crystalman , @brak88 , @KingZombie , @Polaris , @briaka ,

The event will be run through heroscape.org. If you have never participated in a tournament run through this software, you will need to create account on the website and login. Once logged in you can register for the tournament by following the link or selecting it from the upcoming tournaments list on the tournament tab. You can register prior to submitting your army, and all army submissions are hidden until the event begins. Message me if you are having any trouble registering or submitting your army. Please be sure to register and submit prior to 12:30, preferably before even arriving at the game store. If you are bringing plus ones, please help them register as well.

@Sir Heroscape and @briaka , could I ask each of you to bring two maps? They can be ones from the list or others if you are wanting to play on something specific. Just message me what you want to bring with a link and I can take a look if I am not already familiar. Thanks!

Anyone else that would be able to bring a map would be helpful too! Just comment here.
Got your message. Won't let me reply until you clear yours out.

Fire Isles
Highways and Dieways

That looks like a full docet. I think I'd be able to bring Road Rampage too as extra?

Old January 27th, 2023, 02:02 AM

Quote:

That looks like a full docet. I think I'd be able to bring Road Rampage too as extra?
Yeah, if you've got space, it would be great to have an extra for same day sign ups or any lurkers that attend without posting. Thanks!
Old March 3rd, 2023, 10:45 PM

Looking at dates for the Spring Seasonal in April, looks like the game store has space on 4/15, but that is a prerelease weekend for Magic in case that is a conflict for anyone. Comment or PM if you'd want to come out but that would be a bad weekend for you.
@KingZombie , @brak88 , @DVondo , @Captain Redbeard , @blast_shark , @Crystalman , @Sir Heroscape , @briaka , @vegietarian18 , @boromir96 , @Matthias Maccabeus , @Garenex
Old March 4th, 2023, 12:08 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

That's close to the time of HexiCon if any of you guys want to drive out to that!
Old March 4th, 2023, 01:46 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Looking at dates for the Spring Seasonal in April, looks like the game store has space on 4/15, but that is a prerelease weekend for Magic in case that is a conflict for anyone. Comment or PM if you'd want to come out but that would be a bad weekend for you.
@KingZombie , @brak88 , @DVondo , @Captain Redbeard , @blast_shark , @Crystalman , @Sir Heroscape , @briaka , @vegietarian18 , @boromir96 , @Matthias Maccabeus , @Garenex
I think 4/15 should work for me.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old March 7th, 2023, 02:37 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

4/15 is good for me

Upset City Baby.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events