Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 6th, 2022, 05:49 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: Age of Annihilation - Backer Trend and Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Folks can't actually think it's financially feasible or maybe I give too much credit as to how much the average fan knows about the inner workings of things (not that I know much, just enough to get in trouble). That's not to say it can't be a deal breaker for some, of course it can, I just disagree if the argument is about value as opposed to personal preference.
I keep seeing this argument but every time I walk into a FLGS I see boxes and boxes of painted HeroClix figures, and they're not really much more expensive than they were when HS was in production. Somehow, Wizkids, even though they are smaller than Hasbro, has been able to produce thousands of affordable painted minis during the hiatus HS took.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post

Hasbro works in mysterious ways.
Hasbro works in stupid ways. Not having a video showing gameplay ready to go at launch was a blunder, they had plenty of time to work on it before now.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion