Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old June 5th, 2010, 12:49 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by wulfhunter667 View Post
Or maybe the GLA (Geriatric League of America) from Earth-ZZzz
Spoiler Alert!

And just so the Marvel folks don't feel left out, updated cards for MS heroes with updated figures like this one...
Hey why is Captain America in the bed? He's young forever

Also 2 kind of on-topic things to note:
First is that Bizzaro Flash is fat.
Spoiler Alert!

And 2nd of all Griff is working on a Penguin currently (Just in case no one noticed). Griff is in love with Batman's Arch-Enemies. Admittedly, I appreciate it because I like having a nice variety of villains.

Master Tang's Comic Customs
Most Recent Custom: 7/10 Hand Ninja & Karate Kid
Master Tang's Comics & Gaming Blog Update 7/30
MASTER TANG - An Honored Ally of C3G

Old June 5th, 2010, 01:01 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Tang View Post
And 2nd of all Griff is working on a Penguin currently (Just in case no one noticed). Griff is in love with Batman's Arch-Enemies. Admittedly, I appreciate it because I like having a nice variety of villains.
...Griff's not the only one...

Batman seriously has the greatest villains.

And greatest hero.

Heck, all anyone needs is Batman.
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:07 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

I do love my villains. I think that the villains in comic books are overall far more interesting than the Heroes, plus it keeps things interesting when the Heroes are outnumbered, which is what I am going for.
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:28 AM

Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby! Master Tang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Quote:

And greatest hero.

I can't, in all honesty, say that Batman has the greatest villains. I do like them but think about it.

WARNING BATMAN VILLAIN RANT
Spoiler Alert!

All that aside I still love those villains, but would not say they were the "greatest".

Old June 5th, 2010, 01:33 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

I also think Batman has the best villains, the next closest I would say would probably be Spidey.

~I still think Superman is the best hero though.

Cheers
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:44 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

And greatest hero.

I can't, in all honesty, say that Batman has the greatest villains. I do like them but think about it.

WARNING BATMAN VILLAIN RANT
Spoiler Alert!

All that aside I still love those villains, but would not say they were the "greatest".
I think that you may just not understand the villains, which is why you only see the dumbed down simplistic version of them. I don't feel like defending them in detail, but there really is a lot of good character development which each villain (especially Two-Face dude, come on) and that is why I think so many people love them.
With that said though, all comic Heroes and Villains are cheesy little versions of how we either see our selves or would like to see ourselves. They are the modern day Greek gods and goddesses of western culture.
Old June 5th, 2010, 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Preach it brotha!
Old June 5th, 2010, 11:20 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Preach it brotha!
Batman's awesome.

And sorry, but Superman is the worst! I hate him so!
Old June 5th, 2010, 11:57 AM

On the conversation of Batman vs. Superman as best hero I do like Batman more but you can't argue with the basic facts, as these videos prove.lol. Just thought you'd enjoy these videos when they are semi-relevant to the conversation.

"This guy is so fragile one bullet can kill him. One Bullet!"
"Bullets...isn't that what killed your parents?My parents died because the planet blew up.Kinda puts that whole bullet thing in perspective, huh?Yea...um...Deep."

Also thanks for humoring me with a response, Griff. I like your comparison to super heroes vs. ancient Greek gods and goddesses, I was thinking something to that effect the other day because how we idolize super heroes.

Last edited by Master Tang; June 5th, 2010 at 12:12 PM. Reason: no point in a rant
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:02 PM
...has moist legs

Alright, I'll bite, haha!

Quote:
Ooooh, the Joker, he's like the psychotic clown that murders people....ok?
So why is he not only Batman's greatest villain, but the greatest villain of all time? Because he is Batman. He's Batman's evil twin basically, holding dear to his heart everything that Batman has sworn to destroy. Most villains have intricate plans to further their evil needs, but Joker does everything for nothing more than fun. He can't be stopped, because there really is nothing to stop. If you throw him in Arkham, he'll have a laugh about it and break out. And if he doesn't succeed in breaking out, he still wins because it was a fun try.

Quote:
Penguin is a rich guy that has all penguin/bird theme stuff and his robberies tend to be bird themed too. meh.
Penguin's not the greatest, no. But all he is is a fat gangster, basically. No powers, nothing. And that's one of the main reasons I love Batman. He feels so much more real because most things about him aren't as outlandish as other heroes.

Quote:
Riddler....makes riddles and steals stuff.
Riddler's kinda weird. But in the same way as Joker, he likes playing games. He's not nearly as deranged as Joker, but mostly he steals stuff and has a bit of run while doing it. If Bats catches him, then darn it, he'll have to think of better riddles next time.

Quote:
Catwoman....acts like a cat, but is mostly around for Batman to have a sexual interest.
She really doesn't act like a cat. She's just a cat burglar, and a darned good one. She used to be a minor villain, but eventually turned hero, realizing that her skills could be used for something. And sometimes she's used as a romantic interest for Bats, but I'm pretty sure that Bats doesn't need any women; he's Batman.
Quote:
Scarecrow dresses up like a scarecrow and uses drugs to scare people,but usually goes down like a chump. The drug part is cool, but the rest is meh.
The movie version of him was amazing. I loved him as a drug dealer, hehe... But in the comics he's usually a minor villain. He can cause lots of problems if he puts his fear toxins in the right places, but the simple concept of a villain based totally on fear counteracts the concept of a hero totally based on fear.

Quote:
Two Face was a good lawyer, who turned bad when his faced was burned with acid. Don't know why, but now he wants to kill everyone (in the movie he wants to kill everyone except the guy responsible, I do love the movie Joker tho.)
Two Face is a tragic hero, and his story is way too long to summarize. Just look at the Dark Knight. He lost his fiance, and while his mind was in disarray, he was deceived by the Joker (Who did it all for laughs anyway!).

Quote:
Mr.Freeze.....Do you know what killed the dinosaurs?....THE ICE AGE!!!
ICE to meet you! AHAHAHAHA!
Seriously, I liked that movie; stop dissing it!

But really, Freeze is another tragic villain. He turned to crime after his accident, because he needed money to save his dying wife. He's practically Doc Ock from Spider-Man 2, except his wife is still alive (I'm pretty sure; she might have died sometime, but as far as I know she's alive).

...And you left out my favorite villain (Alright... tied with Joker...), the only other villain (Besides Joker) who has killed one of Batman's Robins, the man who singlehandedly tool over Gotham City in just a few days....
BLACK MASK!
Black Mask is pretty similar to Joker. Except he rarely laughs. He much more sarcastic, throws a few good jokes here and there, but then proceeds to torture you for information... or just because. He the most ruthless crime lord there is, once even nearly killing Scarecrow (Who loved Mask's work and decided to follow him around while Mask took over Gotham) by throwing him in one of Batman's traps after he ran out of minions to throw.

And heck; he tortured a Robin to DEATH!!!
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:07 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
On the conversation of Batman vs. Superman as best hero I do like Batman more but you can't argue with the basic facts, as these videos prove.lol. Just thought you'd enjoy these videos when they are semi-relevant to the conversation.
That's the exact reason I hate Superman...
Old June 5th, 2010, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Quote:
That's the exact reason I hate Superman...
I think if Superman acted more like he did in those videos, then I would like him more. lol.

I think the Batman movies did a good job with the villains, they made them realistic and interesting.
Ra Al Ghul was done pretty nicely. I liked how they showed him and I thought his deviousness fit his character nicely.
Scarecrow was amazing. His fear toxin made the movie very interesting and I liked how they put the spin of him as a drug dealer.
Two-Face was done very well. I enjoyed him killing everyone involved in the death of his girlfriend.(the car one was the best, driver wasn't so lucky lol).
Joker was absolutely amazing. He made that movie entirely worth it for me. (without him it still would've been a good movie, but with him it was an A+ in my book)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape