Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old December 31st, 2011, 07:47 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: Stepford Cuckoo - Design

Updated HH and squad tests with the changes to the SA and it does put them back down around 80. Poor Graviton not being able to throw them was crazy, as was having them so far away from the action but being able to assist with the attacks.

The Cuckoos against the AWs was a blast to play.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 1st, 2012, 01:35 AM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

I wonder if you could just reuse the SA from Prof X's card?
Old January 1st, 2012, 02:56 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirGalahad View Post
The Cuckoos against the AWs was a blast to play.
That is something I always like to hear about a design. That let's us know we are doing something right.
Old January 1st, 2012, 02:57 AM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post
I wonder if you could just reuse the SA from Prof X's card?
I would very MUCH like that. I don't like the complexity of the direction SirG was talking about.
Old January 1st, 2012, 09:52 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Great work on thoroughly testing these girls out Sir G!

I don't think the special attack that Sir G. is working with is overly complicated, especially considering it's the only power on the card that you really have to look at with the others being so basic. I'm sure that it may be one of those things that when you have the figures in front of you and can see what's going on, it makes perfect sense, especially after playing with them more than once.

Prof X's power would always require them to be adjacent to each other and/or another telepath and would make them totally more vulnerable to area of effect attacks, whirlwind type attacks and any other types of attacks where they can get taken out as a bunch. These girls seem similar to Hired Guns in that they have nasty potential initially, but their effectiveness dwindles as their numbers do.

It would seem to be a lot easier to pick one or two of them off at a time if they had to be adjacent to each other as they'd have to separate from each other and there would be no fear of their group attack.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 1st, 2012, 11:23 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Plus you'd miss out on the potential for an awesome 7-die SA. Not easy to pull off, but really cool when it works.

It's actually a fairly easy power to pick up on. My 12-year-old daughter took to it right away and only made a couple of real tactical mistakes (OM management, but once I just got lucky) the first time she played them.

Old January 1st, 2012, 11:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I prefer the cooler SA in the OP here. I feel like that is the only real flair to this card.
Old January 1st, 2012, 03:45 PM

Well you did say that it was a lot of fun, and that is definitely something we don't want to just lightly toss aside. SP it is.
Old January 1st, 2012, 07:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I know that is sound, but it is a bit funny on my eyes or brain for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I prefer the cooler SA in the OP here. I feel like that is the only real flair to this card.
I agree with both of these ... I like the direction of the SA, but the latest wording makes me feel a tad crosseyed ...

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 1st, 2012, 08:46 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
I know that is sound, but it is a bit funny on my eyes or brain for some reason.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I agree with both of these ... I like the direction of the SA, but the latest wording makes me feel a tad crosseyed ...
This is what I was thinking also. When you get the mechanics right in your head it isn't that complex of a power, but to see it written & reading it does send your mind through some loops.
Old January 2nd, 2012, 10:36 AM
Business Casual

I wouldn't be against including the scenario I outlined earlier in the Rulings and Clarifications section.

Old January 2nd, 2012, 03:38 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Honestly, I read through it again and felt a lot less crosseyed this time, so if it's fun on the battlefield, I'm more than happy with it as is.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library