Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 11th, 2011, 06:55 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Giant Man - Design Phase

One other thing to consider is the Reach aspect of Gigantic. I'm okay with it either way, but I think we need to be consistent with how we treat Reach powers on Gigantic and what I've got on Omega Red with Telescoping Tentacles.

I collaborated with Griff a bit after seeing his Doc Ock write-up to use a similar power for Omega Red. I liked how he had given the figure a base Range 2 and then specified that they cannot attack a figure more than X levels above or below. Opposed to a base Range 1 and then add 1 to the range in the power (similar to Fen Hydra).

So these are the two options:

Quote:
Option A. Current (similar to Fen Hydra)

RANGE = 1

GIGANTIC
Giant Man may add 1 to his Range when attacking a figure that is no more than 5 levels above Giant Man's height or 5 levels below Giant Man’s base. When counting spaces for movement, Giant Man may ignore elevations of up to 3 levels.
Quote:
Option B. New

RANGE = 2

GIGANTIC
Giant Man may not attack a figure that is more than 5 levels above Giant Man's height or 5 levels below Giant Man’s base. When counting spaces for movement, Giant Man may ignore elevations of up to 3 levels.
Old April 11th, 2011, 06:55 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Works for me. I just put that in there to clarify the mechanics of the previous write up, but I agree that I prefer a simplified version.

Edit: For GP's question ... I sort of prefer version B, but it'd be really odd if someone got nullified and it gave them unrestricted range as a result! Therefore, I'm more in favor of Option A.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 11th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
sort of prefer version B, but it'd be really odd if someone got nullified and it gave them unrestricted range as a result! Therefore, I'm more in favor of Option A.
Which is why I am sure the official designers went the slightly more wordy route.
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Since A is based on an Official Unit, I prefer it. I also think Bats makes another compeling argument to use the Fen's power.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:35 PM

Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun Good Pig is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
it'd be really odd if someone got nullified and it gave them unrestricted range as a result! Therefore, I'm more in favor of Option A.
Makes sense. I hadn't considered that consequence. I'll update Omega Red to that wording.
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:45 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

Quote:
GIANT SWAT
If a figure passes over Giant-Man or through a space adjacent to him, you may roll the 20-sided die to Swat that figure. If you roll 11 or higher, that figure must immediately end its movement and you may immediately place the Swatted figure on an unoccupied space adjacent to Giant Man or a figure within 2 clear sight spaces of Giant-Man. After placing the Swatted figure, the Swatted figure receives one wound. You may choose one other figure adjacent to the Swatted figure to receive one wound.
[/quote]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
EDIT: However, I would like to get rid of this line. I think it complicates an otherwise simple card. And honestly, I know it seems cool but I am not sure I see Pym as a good enough fighter to think ahead and swat one adversary into another.

Quote:
You may choose one other figure adjacent to the Swatted figure to receive one wound.
I agree with the removal of the wound to the other figure as well, which would also mean cleaning up the power because right now it reads very clunkily.

From this:

GIANT SWAT
If a figure passes over Giant-Man or through a space adjacent to him, you may roll the 20-sided die to Swat that figure. If you roll 11 or higher, that figure must immediately end its movement and you may immediately place the Swatted figure on an unoccupied space adjacent to Giant Man or a figure within 2 clear sight spaces of Giant-Man. After placing the Swatted figure, the Swatted figure receives one wound. You may choose one other figure adjacent to the Swatted figure to receive one wound.

to this:

GIANT SWAT
If a figure passes over Giant-Man or through a space adjacent to him, you may roll the 20-sided die to Swat that figure. If you roll 11 or higher, that figure must immediately end its movement and you may place the Swatted figure on an unoccupied space within 2 clear sight spaces of Giant-Man. After placing the Swatted figure, the Swatted figure receives one wound.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old April 11th, 2011, 07:52 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Old April 11th, 2011, 08:26 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

OP updated. If there are no others suggestions, I am gonna send him to ERB.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old April 11th, 2011, 08:29 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

No objections from me. Looks solid.
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:12 PM

Cool. Looking good.
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:13 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Make it so number 1.
Old April 11th, 2011, 09:20 PM

Go go Speed Racer.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library