Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old September 2nd, 2022, 12:47 PM

Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness Nomad wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: PNW Tournament Thread

I won't be able to attend. A Sunday evening in Eugene followed by a 6 hour drive would mean that I would be arriving home just in time to go to work Monday morning. I am too old for that. Enjoy everyone.
Old September 2nd, 2022, 09:04 PM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
I won't be able to attend. A Sunday evening in Eugene followed by a 6 hour drive would mean that I would be arriving home just in time to go to work Monday morning. I am too old for that. Enjoy everyone.
I am also to old for that! Maybe next time we can go for a Saturday early afternoon!
Old September 3rd, 2022, 06:44 PM

Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness Toogwick_tuk wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I should be able to make it to this, should be fun!
Old September 3rd, 2022, 11:08 PM

Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby! Longy418 rolls all skulls baby!

Unfortunately I will be heading to Seattle that day or real early next morning so I won’t be able to attend. Bummer.
Old September 4th, 2022, 10:30 AM

KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker KnightOfLight knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toogwick_tuk View Post
I should be able to make it to this, should be fun!
Awesome! It’ll be great to have you!
Old September 4th, 2022, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longy418 View Post
Unfortunately I will be heading to Seattle that day or real early next morning so I won’t be able to attend. Bummer.
No worries! Maybe next time! Hope you have a safe trip!
Old September 14th, 2022, 05:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Who all is coming Sept. 18th?
https://www.heroscapers.com/communit...4&postcount=33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old September 14th, 2022, 09:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
So far:
Myself, my brother, and two of my friends, DiggityDingus and one of his friends, you, Ulysses, and Toogwig_Tuk.

So 8 confirmed so far!

@Dysole said she was a maybe.
and I might as well, @William099 if he is interested! Anyone else in the area?
Old September 14th, 2022, 09:25 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Most Likely

I'm planning on being there and need to decide on an army.

~Dysole, updatingly
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:50 PM

Re: Most Likely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
I'm planning on being there and need to decide on an army.

~Dysole, updatingly
Fantastic! It will be great to have you!
Old September 14th, 2022, 10:58 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
OPness

We really probably need to put the format in the OP or somesuch.

~Dysole, musingly
Old September 15th, 2022, 10:00 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I’ve got an event on Saturday so I won’t be available on Sunday as I try not to overpack my weekends! Thanks for the invite though!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events