Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old June 29th, 2014, 01:41 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
HoSS Online - Season 1: Finals!!!

HoSS Online - Season 1

PLAYOFF Finals Match-Ups:
Spoiler Alert!

PLAYOFF Semi-Finals Match-Ups:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 1 Match-Ups:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 2 Match-Ups:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 3 Match-Ups:
Spoiler Alert!

Round 4 Match-Ups
Spoiler Alert!

Games are played using the online Heroscape interface. Links to how-to-play videos below:
Spoiler Alert!

HoSS Kill 'Em All
  • Each player brings one 575-point army with a maximum of 24 hexes.
  • Each army may contain up to one Classic or VC Army Card.*
  • Each army must contain at least 290-points of HoSS figures.
  • Eligible HoSS figures include any figures in the Archives
  • No Marvel or C3G.
*Multiple Common Squads and Heroes count as one Army Card.

The regular season will last four weeks, with one game each week. After the regular season ends there will be a single elimination bracket for the top finishers.

Prizes
  • 1st Place
    • One Free Public Design
  • 2nd Place
    • 3 HoSSRP

Maps:
Spoiler Alert!

Glyphs & Traps:
Spoiler Alert!

Players in the event:
  1. heroscaper2010
  2. mtl1998
  3. Soundwarp SG-1
  4. MegaSilver
  5. Black_Charos
  6. Arch-vile
  7. weebaer
  8. William099
  9. Dysole
  10. kevindola
  11. Ninja Status
  12. CrazyTankster

Last edited by Sheep; August 24th, 2014 at 08:06 PM.
Old June 29th, 2014, 02:52 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1

I wanted to get this up but I don't expect signups for a little bit considering the Hoth Adventure Pack just came out.

Probe Droid isn't in the template yet, but it should be soon. Also, FX-7 is not an eligible HoSS figure.
Old June 29th, 2014, 02:54 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

I don't know any of the figures, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. Give me a day or two to plan out my army (Stormtroopers and Vader, most likely ), but I'd always wanted to give the HoSS stuff a try, and this seems like a good opportunity. Any special rules specific to HoSS I should be aware of?
Old June 29th, 2014, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Charos View Post
I don't know any of the figures, but I'd be willing to give it a shot. Give me a day or two to plan out my army (Stormtroopers and Vader, most likely ), but I'd love to give the HoSS stuff a try. Any special rules specific to HoSS I should be aware of?
The Force Symbols:

And any of the maps with special rules, so I'd look over the Map Holocrons (links are in the maps spoiler above the maps).
Old June 29th, 2014, 03:10 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

"Each army may contain up to one Classic or VC Army Card.*"

Does this mean only 1 Classic Card or only 1 Card of each figure (no doubling up on commons/uncommons)?

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old June 29th, 2014, 03:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

You can bring multiple copies of commons.
Old June 29th, 2014, 03:20 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Too many online seasons, not enough time. This looks awesome, though maybe should have been put off until a few more HoSS cards came out. Either way it looks fun.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old June 29th, 2014, 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Too many online seasons, not enough time. This looks awesome, though maybe should have been put off until a few more HoSS cards came out. Either way it looks fun.
Purposefully made it so that this Season will start when the Classic Online Season is in their Playoffs (Round 1), so if you don't make the playoffs, join!

Also, we feel we have enough figures for a variety of armies (as long as people use the Hoth stuff and don't just play Vader/squaddies )

Like I said in the SP, I don't expect anyone to sign up right now, but I wanted to get it up so people know when sign-ups are due, and so that we can start when the Classic Season is in the playoffs.

Last edited by Sheep; June 29th, 2014 at 03:34 PM.
Old June 29th, 2014, 03:33 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crixus33 View Post
Purposefully made it so that this Season will start when the Classic Online Season is in their Playoffs (Round 1), so if you don't make the playoffs, join!

Also, we think we have enough figures for a variety of armies (as long as people use the Hoth stuff and don't just play Vader/squaddies )
Darn right... don't nobody else go and do that, you hear ?
Old June 29th, 2014, 03:56 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hmmm...

Looks interesting. I'll have to stew on it for a little bit. I can guarantee I won't be playing Vader and Stormtroopers (actually have a hilarious idea that I would totally be doing if this were a Take 2 and may still do anyways). Still need to think about things here.

~Dysole, with some ideas
Old June 29th, 2014, 04:41 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Sign-Ups until July 20th, 2014!

Oh, I'm playing.
Old June 29th, 2014, 05:03 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: HoSS Online - Season 1: Sign-Ups until July 20th, 2014!

I'll give this a shot. I have about as much interest in HoSS as I do C3G (none, more or less), but I'm all about supporting online tournaments when I can. More players makes for a more fun experience for everyone else.

EDIT- is there any sort of transparency rule with Soulborgs and Droids?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store

Last edited by Soundwarp SG-1; June 29th, 2014 at 05:16 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events