Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 15th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Pyro with a G-String

scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness scottishlad5 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Missouri 'scapers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemiscorso View Post
Never noticed this thread before. Count me as a Missouri Heroscaper. I live in the northeast corner of the state, so I'm about 3 hours from any large metro area. I think the closest person I've seen on this thread was Louisiana, MO. I do have a brother that lives in KC and a brother that lives in St. Peters so I could possibly do some visiting and get in on a tournament at some point.
Welcome! Its great to see MO scapers grow. As far as tournaments and game wise, the KC metro area is probably the best for that. Me and bravey will host meet-n-plays every once in a while. Other than that welcome again!

14568 wins, -3 losses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers