Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 7th, 2020, 10:28 PM
Resident Classifieds Guru

Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby! Ztimster rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Need help reducing my collection...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
You'll probably make the most money on eBay, selling individually or in small lots. People expect to get a break on a large collection, which is fine if you want to avoid some hassle on your side. Of course I'm fond the idea of you selling here, but that's still a lot of work doing inventory and shipping/ communicating to several people. Good luck and I'm glad you're still keeping some and staying in the game!
Well I will likely be doing inventory this weekend so if anyone in the Bay Area wants to come over and help...I'll make it worth your while!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades