Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old April 13th, 2013, 11:46 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Suggestions for the C3V Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBeeblebrox View Post
Look closely fellas, the GW has mechanical legs that cannot be explained that easily
Aw, you're just not tryin' ZB - George's last mission in Valhalla obviously involved retrieving a powerful healing source that Jandar used to regenerate the missing leg in gratitude before returning him home.
Old April 14th, 2013, 12:10 AM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Look closely fellas, the GW has mechanical legs that cannot be explained that easily
Aw, you're just not tryin' ZB - George's last mission in Valhalla obviously involved retrieving a powerful healing source that Jandar used to regenerate the missing leg in gratitude before returning him home.
Or he's like the terminator but more presidential.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old April 14th, 2013, 12:11 AM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness
The history they didn't teach you in school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Histoli View Post
Wait. A. Minute.

There's a prepainted, in scale mini of George Washington wielding a chain gun and we're discussing anything other than how quickly we can get him summoned to Valhalla?!

What is the world coming to?
Believe it or not, just yesterday I was having a discussion with chas and kolakoski about the potential theme break of a George Washington custom. Since heroes in Valhalla are summoned there right before they're destined to die on their own worlds, I wondered if fans would ever be an objection to Washington, who died an old man on his plantation. I guess some people would easily overlook that.

Although, I suppose one could argue that after serving in Valhalla, he was returned to Earth to win the war and die at home.
Oh. Oh my. Is that really what they taught you in school Sherman?

In no way am I trying to discredit your upbringing or education but...really? George Washington died of old age on his plantation?!

I'm probably missing the joke here. Certainly no one could be that wrong about American History. Still, I don't want the younger generation looking on and mistakenly seeing your words as truth, so I'm going to put it plainly. Please children, if you learn nothing else in school, remember these words:

Sometime during the 18th century 'Ol Georgey developed mutant superpowers that made him immortal. From that point on he and his adorable side-kick/comic relief Wally(An Albino pterodactyl with sunglasses and a high pitched voice) used their powers to fight crime. He was also a time traveling secret agent. And part cyborg. Near the mid 20th century, after defeating a rampaging hundred foot tall super Hitler, George Washington flew into space and heroicly sacrificed himself to save our world from a massive black hole that spat death stars and kyrptonite.

Sock is one week away from retirement, in
THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old April 14th, 2013, 12:12 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Might be tough to see in the picture, but George there is ALL robot.

Old April 14th, 2013, 12:17 AM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

George Washington was a robot? My, have my history classes taught me wrong ...
Old April 14th, 2013, 12:21 AM
definitely (Probably)

Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sock wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
George Washington was a robot? My, have my history classes taught me wrong ...
Obviously

As someone majoring in this fine subject, I find all of this wrongness quite unsettling. Next they'll be saying the Colonists won the Revolutionary War. Ha!

THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old April 14th, 2013, 01:20 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Mis amigos es muy loco

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old April 14th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:

Mis amigos es muy loco

Oh no, Sock escaped from the CoN forums again! Quick, subdue him!

We can barely keep him calm in there! CoN helps to keep him calm in the real world, but sign-ups are currently up and he's gone into relapse with no CoN...
Old April 14th, 2013, 01:55 PM
definitely (Probably)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Quote:

Mis amigos es muy loco

Oh no, Sock escaped from the CoN forums again! Quick, subdue him!

We can barely keep him calm in there! CoN helps to keep him calm in the real world, but sign-ups are currently up and he's gone into relapse with no CoN...
You'll never take me alive!

THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old April 14th, 2013, 06:01 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

Well that just makes it easier to explain.

Theory one: Robot George was created by Jandar to inspire the 4th.

Theory two: Robot George was created by Utgar to counter and confuse the 4th.

Tournament Record:128-54 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old April 14th, 2013, 06:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by boromir96 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post

Well that just makes it easier to explain.

Theory one: Robot George was created by Jandar to inspire the 4th.

Theory two: Robot George was created by Utgar to counter and confuse the 4th.
Theory three: Robot George was created by Vydar to confuse you.
Old April 14th, 2013, 07:04 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Oh, the Patriots...

Good fun.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs