Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old September 4th, 2014, 06:39 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Cartoon Networked

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, Earth's Mightiest Heroes might be the best animation Marvel has put out. Wolverine and the X-Men, done by the same creative team and only given a single season, was also awesome.
LOVED Wolverine and the X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
Hulk Vs isn't bad. Though as I remember (it's been a while), Hulk Vs Wolverine is a lot better than Hulk vs Thor. Hulk Vs is also by the EMH/Wolverine and the X-Men crowd.
Hulk Vs Wolverine was good and directly tied into the Wolverine and the X-Men show...Of course Hulk vs Wolverine was also the scene of my worst day as a father...Father and son day (AKA Mom's night out) I forgot to check the rating and a few minutes in I looked over at my son and he was about in tears because his favorite (at the time) hero was getting beat to a pulp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I absolutely love the series that started round 2003. It used to be an absolute favourite of mine when I was much younger (that and 90s Spidey, primarily) and round December last year I began getting into it again. It's epic - or at least, I think so.
I agree...the newer 2012 one is mehhh but I am currently enjoying the 2003 series with my son...same animation look as the original series but the story is more along the lines of the comic book.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
Young Justice Season one was really good but I haven't gotten around to watching Season 2 yet.
That was an excellent show. It got the high approval of me and my son.

Quote:
I'll have to check out the Spectacular Spider-Man, I know the 90's one was very good, but if you want a show that holds up you watch 90's X-Men. Now that is a show with a good story.
Halfway through the first season of introducing my son to X-men TAS now...he loves it and it is still enjoyable to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Young Justice was phenomenal and its cancelation was one of the only times I have been mad at network executives. (Although that was more the reason than that they canceled) Been watching Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. It's nothing special but it isn't bad. Justice League was great. I enjoyed 90s Spiderman but it wasn't exactly perfect. Batman the Animated Series is phenomenal and Superman's version wasn't too shabby either. The only other superhero show I watched a lot of was Teen Titans which I enjoyed but it was a very atypical superhero show (and league ahead of the crappy knockoff running now)

~Dysole, who thinks it's decently hard to make a good superhero show
The Batman TAS world shows are all good...although I am just now seeing Justice League for the first time but liking it as well.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old September 4th, 2014, 07:11 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
but if you want a show that holds up you watch 90's X-Men. Now that is a show with a good story.
I like the '90 X-Men show a lot, my only complain is that the violence is downplayed. They can never show Wolverine cutting people with his claws. They do have a lot of good story lines though. I've seen the first three seasons, it got harder for me to watch once they started doing all 3 and 4 episode stories though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I thought the Dr. Strange cartoon movie was okay, but I don't really know the character well enough to nitpick at it.
I liked that one too. It made me look forward to the live action version that's coming up. I could do without seeing his origin again though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I don't think the DC animation is as good as most of you seem to think they are though. I think Crisis on Two Earths was probably the best of the non-Batman centric ones. It at least created a plausible explanation for how an Amazonian Princess ended up with an invisible jet. Just like DC films, most of the Batman stuff is pretty good but they really struggle telling their other heroes stories for some reason.

I liked most of the DC animation, especially the Batman stuff. The only one that I didn't like is Apocalypse with Supergirl. That was sexist as hell, it almost like the found a list of all the ways comic books have mistreated female characters and then incorporated it all into one movie.
Old September 4th, 2014, 07:57 PM
Nom Nom Nom ...

Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Red Eyed Jedi is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Super funny stuff right here.

Amazon Chat Support

C3G team building links.
Old September 4th, 2014, 09:34 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
I've watched all of season one of both Arrow and AoS. Both started slow. AoS ended better for me, but they're both watchable at this point. We're probably talking B- for Arrow and B for AoS for me right now.

I've yet to see a Marvel animated movie that was a hit for me. MOST DC animated movies I find very good. I especially loved Green Lantern First Flight and the Wonder Woman one they did.
I like how they mixed AoS with Winter Solder, that was a good move.
Old September 4th, 2014, 09:34 PM

Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker Midgieboy3 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogg View Post
Quote:
I've watched all of season one of both Arrow and AoS. Both started slow. AoS ended better for me, but they're both watchable at this point. We're probably talking B- for Arrow and B for AoS for me right now.

I've yet to see a Marvel animated movie that was a hit for me. MOST DC animated movies I find very good. I especially loved Green Lantern First Flight and the Wonder Woman one they did.
Have you seen Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes? Its not a movie, but that show is awesome. It did two seasons before they replaced it with Avengers Assemble, which sucks. A:EMH is well written and has a ton of heroes and villains in it. They rotate through the Avengers roster and cover a lot of the major plotlines. It starts a little slow because the first six episodes are set up for the individual characters, but it really gets rolling once they team up.

AA is just lame though. Its clearly a 'kids show' and the writing is horrible. I think its a continuation of the movie but I couldn't get past the second episode. They added a lot of computer effects but lost everything that made the EMH good. Even as a kid, I felt the writing on a lot of kids shows was insulting to my intelligence, its way worse as an adult, particularly with this show. EMH never made me feel like that, even on the second viewing.
Love it!!
Old September 4th, 2014, 09:38 PM

I like agents of S.M.A.S.H., but I could be alone on that one.
Old September 4th, 2014, 10:18 PM

Anyone see this one yet? Should I wait till it comes to DVD?
Old September 4th, 2014, 10:26 PM

^ Why does it give me a Box with a question mark? I swear I did it right. It should be TMNT.
Old September 4th, 2014, 11:25 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
^ Why does it give me a Box with a question mark? I swear I did it right. It should be TMNT.
Because you linked to the page the picture was on, not the picture itself. If you right click the picture & Copy URL you will get the link to the picture. It will look like this:
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/b...-n-590x900.png

Old September 4th, 2014, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by midgieboy3 View Post
Because you linked to the page the picture was on, not the picture itself. If you right click the picture & Copy URL you will get the link to the picture. It will look like this:
http://cdn.fansided.com/wp-content/b...-n-590x900.png

Thanks that makes so much sense now, I don't think you can do that with an iPad I could be wrong. Thanks tho it was driving me crazy.
Old September 5th, 2014, 04:06 AM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

I own every season of Justice League. The complexity of Paul Dini's masterpiece makes me weep. Young Justice was good in Season One but became amazing in Season Two. Loved it! I agree as far as following really closely to comic continuity, 90's Spideman and X-Men were the best. But that strikes me as odd, with DC we just like good stories about the characters we love, but with Marvel we want them to be true to source material too.
Personally, I loved Wolverine and the X-Men and the little know MTV produced Spider-Man show with Neal Patrick Harris as Spider-Man. Also loved Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends and the Incredible Hulk for their stories, dialogue, and cameos. Those shows along with the Super Powers show was my awesome childhood. Saturday mornings have never been the same.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez and Stan Lee
Old September 5th, 2014, 06:28 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Article with the AoS season 2 press release and a great bit of speculation on who Skye may be. Really dig this guys idea as it would then make the show once again tie into the movie verse.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape