Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 28th, 2020, 11:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth
Re: Poll: Favorite C3G Design by LD: Next up Ronin!

Songbird
Hand Mystics

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:35 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Songbird
Captain Marvel
Old April 29th, 2020, 02:10 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This is the hardest one yet for me.

I've got it reduced to these.
Songbird...just excellent
MACH-I..don't know why but I have fun every time I play him.
Doc Oc II..the sinister six we always wanted.
Gamora II...part of the push to make the Guardians better choices for Star Lod.
Rick Flag Jr. ... Reasons stated by others.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old April 30th, 2020, 04:11 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Dang this is a weird one. It feels like Ronin's been around forever at this point, but every single one of your designs are from after I was gone.

But since then I've played....
Songbird
Hellstrom
Rick Flag
Starfox
Jack Flag
Gamora II

At least that I remember. Possibly more thrown in on tests.

I've only played Waller and Flag once total, so it's hard for me to judge how Flag helped Waller so much. They were a fun faction, though. Otherwise I think my favorites were Hellstrom and Starfox. Starfox feels just right, and Hellstrom was a guy I was planning to LD a while back but never had a good write up. It's a very cool take and did something unique with the new spells!

So Hellstrom

And just because I haven't played him doesn't mean I'm not crazy excited to. Spider-Man has always been one of my favorite heroes, and Doc Ock has always been one of my favorite villains. I love seeing the Sinister Six shine once again!
Old April 30th, 2020, 10:43 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Songbird - I think the Charlatans are one of our strongest new factions in the past couple years, and are a blast to play. Tempting to go for Citizen V with this one, but Songbird is just so flexible that she gets way more table time for me in testing.

Jack Flag - He's a niche within a niche, with a bunch of class callouts - Leader, Soldier, Crime Fighter - and no real place in any faction. But he's perfect for Jack Flag, and I've always been really impressed by just how true to the character this design is. He reads, plays, and looks JUST like Jack Flag... the poor SOB.
Old April 30th, 2020, 11:15 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Doc Ock - Pulling the classic S6 characters into a workable (and effective) faction is so much fun in practice, and I really like how he allows experimentation with all sorts of different builds while still pushing you to go for that lucky number six.

Hand Mystics - This design captures a lot of the fun and creativity of Heroscape to me. The Brainwashing system is pretty wide open, allowing for thematic pairings and goofy off-the-wall experimentation. Stealing an opponent's unit always feels awesome too.

A few honorable mentions;
Sorcerer Doom - I like how he feels like a translation single iconic story while also working for other "Doom does magic" stuff.
Jack Flag - He hates cosmic stuff.
Cassie Hack - This design actually got me to read Hack/Slash, and for that I am eternally grateful.
Gamora II - Fun to slot into lots of builds.
Old May 2nd, 2020, 01:31 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Citizen V - The capstone of the Charlatan faction, and the one I always feel like I really nailed it on. Most of the rest I look back on and get fussy about and think I should have made a push to do X, Y, or Z differently. Still really happy with how this riff on Helmut Zemo turned out, though.

Doctor Doom (Sorcerer) - This design took a lot of finagling to get just right, but I'm super proud of the end result. Definitely a card for gamblers!
Old May 2nd, 2020, 08:50 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Dock ock II: having the OG sinister six work as a team is perfection, and the way this card pulls it off is amazing.

Song Bird: I love the thunderbolts, greatly under appreciated comic. For this one I just picked my favorite thunderbolt since they are all great.

Honorable Mention: Kristoff Von Doom, great synergy options
Old May 24th, 2020, 01:40 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Old May 24th, 2020, 01:09 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Thanks for bumping this. I'll give any stragglers who forgot or missed this one last chance to comment, then I'll call it and we can run another one. That will get us up to 12, after which I'll put us on another break again. @Ronin , you can nominate the next person we do.
Old May 24th, 2020, 07:01 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

How about Lord Pyre next.
Old May 24th, 2020, 07:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sounds good.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy